Chapter 3 - Oshawott

- Oh hey wow #91 on the Trainer tag is an honor, thanks to everyone who took their time to read this story, I also enjoyed working on it. We're halfway through it.
- Drawing by me (UniBrine).

- Starting here, Victini is called "Him" and Whimsicott "Her".

While exploring the town, Whimsicott asks Victini what happened to him, he explains everything that happened from the start. A moment of silence sweeps the two pokemon as Whimsicott tries to comprehend everything. As they walk, Whimsicott notices a café that accepts pokemon commands through telepathy, since the two were telepathic pokemons. As they go inside, everyone stares at Victini, but he ignores them all while Whimsicott becomes worried. They sit at a table. A Cinccino takes their order, a couple of drinks. Whimsicott and Victini discuss where they are planning to go. As they finish their drinks and conversation, Whimsicott pulls some money out of her fluff and pays before going outside. As they decide where to head off to, Victini grabs the fluffy pokemon by the hand and starts flying.

As they flew through the town, Victini noticed a lonely pokemon on a stone bridge, it was Emolga. As they sneak under the bridge, he starts to whisper to Whimsicott how he wants to take on Emolga alone. She agrees but if anything were to happen to him, she will come and help. Victini slowly approaches the electric pokemon, it turns around and starts to talk about how they never wanted to cause what happened to the trainer. He talked about how jealous of the relationship with Victini and their trainer he was and how he regrets everything. Filled with rage and spite, Victini wasn't taking any of it and wanted to fight.

Emolga tries to fly away from Victini but with no luck, as he follows along. Victini became invisible and threw fireballs at the electric squirrel pokemon. After a few attacks in the air, Victini becomes visible again to be able to launch a powerful V fire attack, but Emolga takes him by surprise and uses "Spark", paralyzing Victini as he falls from the sky and hits the ground.

Later that day, Victini finally wakes up in a pokemon center after being dragged by Whimsicott. He was badly hurt, with bandages wrapped around his head. Victini thanks his leaf fluffy friend and gets some rest for the day. As he was checked on frequently by nurses about his physical and mental health, Emolga was already long gone and Whimsicott was exploring the town during the day.

Victini was having a strange dream about a rainy day and a gigantic old stone bridge with Lampents surrounding him with a weird silhouette in front of him. As the shadow turns around, a lightning bolt falls on Victini, waking him up in the middle of the night on the guard of Whimsicott and a doctor. He wanted to fly away as fast as possible from them because he felt bad about bringing his only pokemon friend into this story of vengeance but couldn't move his wings an inch due to his injuries. He had no choice but to stay for now.

In the morning, while everyone else was sleeping, Victini wakes up and notices a little pokemon through the window spying on him, though he seems to recall seeing him before. As the sneaky pokemon hides, Victini goes outside silently and checks the window from the other side, he sees a crate with Pokemon hiding behind it. As Victini comes closer, the little pokemon turns around, revealing it to be an Oshawott with a few strands. The water pokemon seems to be very shy as he looks at Victini from behind the crate, but Victini smiles at him, trying to not worry him, as he slowly approaches Oshawott and sits right next to him. He asks what he was doing spying on them. Oshawott explains that he saw Victini after they came out of the forest and were very curious about them, but was too shy to talk to them until now. He looks down and apologizes, Victini petting him on the shoulder. After a little talk, Whimsicott comes out and yells at Victini for going outside while he was still injured. Victini talks with Wimisicott about Oshawott joining him on his quest. Oshawott and Wimisicott gladly accept. They head inside the Pokemon Center and eat breakfast. The 3 Pokemon then went outside and trained on a small patch of grass behind the center as Victini was no longer able to fly due to his broken wings. He needed to become stronger if he wanted to accomplish his quest with his new cast. 

Oshawott has joined the team

- To be continued in Chapter 4...