Chapter 4 - Lampent

- The last part before the end of this small story already... I hope you guys enjoy it.
- Drawing by me (UniBrine).

After a few days of training at the center and having a good time around town, Victini and his friends were finally ready to go. They head back to the bridge where the fight with Emolga happened and Whimsicott explains to Victini everything that happened after he got paralyzed. Victini wants to fly to see where the electric pokemon could have gone but wasn't even able to move his wings an inch. Oshawott offers to help by creating a tower in the water for observation. As he goes down to talk with the others, he notices some ghost pokemons roaming in the forest ahead. They discuss their destination, in which they decide to go through the forest to head to a mountain filled with electric pokemon who might be able to help.

After venturing through the forest for a few hours, they decided to set up a small campfire as night was approaching. While sitting around the fire, Oshawott and Whimsicott discussed the plans while Victini slept. Then, the two pokemon suddenly hear some noises coming from the bushes, surrounding them. Whimsicott tries to smell around him to see if anyone else was there, but couldn't make out anything. Suddenly, a few Lampent comes out of nowhere, surrounding the 3 pokemon. Oshawott tries to create a small water shield while Whimsicott wakes up Victini. 

As he wakes up, he becomes invisible and goes through the water shield to create a gigantic wave of fire, pushing all the ghost pokemon away. Victini orders Oshawott and Whimsicott to escape while he becomes visible again. They had to leave fast before the Lampents caught up. Victini jumps into Whimsicott fluff as they make their escape. They finally manage to escape and hide under some gigantic trees. As they try to not make a sound, while also taking back their breath from running, they notice the end of the forest with a path. They decided to sleep under the tree, where no one can find them.

Victini couldn't sleep, he knew what was happening. The nightmare that he was having was telling him what is going to happen. The Lampents were sent by Emolga and soon would arrive at another town. As the others were sleeping, Victini went to the border of the forest and trained to speed up his injury recovery. There was no time to waste, he had to be stronger to compete against Emolga now, since she knows Victini is not giving up.

In the morning, Oshawott and Whimsicott wake up as they see Victini training. Whimsicott was worried about him getting hurt from trying something bold so he talked to Victini about it. Victini disagrees with everything and explains what he wants to do; He explains the nightmare he had and why he has to train. Since Victini looked sleep deprived from training all night, Whimsicott decides to keep on carrying him until they make it to the next town.

As they arrive at the next town, they notice a lot of ghost pokemons but no soul in sight. There was a weird fog and it worsened as Victini and the others walked carefully. The more they walk, the less ghost pokemons they see but the foggier it gets, until they make it to the end of the town.

- To be continued in Chapter 5...