Chapter 2

Dave had woken up and left the apartment earlier, probably off doing some cool guy stuff. Edgar got out of bed and got ready and prepared himself for what he had to do.

Edgar slowly walked to karkat's apartment and knocked. Karkat opened the door carefully "oh it's just you. The painter femboy." Edgar scoffed at him "I need to come in." He said in full seriousness before inviting himself in then proceeds to take a seat on the couch. Karkat stood in front of the painter with a annoyed expression "what? What the fuck do you want???" Just then Edgar stood and got closer to the troll "for you to leave me and Dave alone. I know you have feelings for him. But he's mine and you know that." Karkat blushed slightly "I do not have a crush on Dave. He's annoying I hate the guy!" "Oh quit playing dumb! We can all tell..." Edgar slowly pulls out a knife

Just then a chill goes over Karkat's body "what's that for huh?" Edgar ran past Karkat and locked the door to the apartment "I'm sorry but I can't have you taking away Dave from me." He starts chasing after Karkat. Karkat locks himself in his room "JEEZ GO AWAY IM SORRY I WONT TALK TO DAVE ANYMORE!" Edgar slammed into the door "I don't believe you open up! This will be quick and painless!" The painter finally knocked down the door to find Karkat trying to escape through the window, in a fit of rage Edgar launched the knife at Karkat very forcefully. It stuck into Karkat's side and he screamed then fell backwards from the window, he tried to crawl under the bed "stop it you look stupid." Edgar scoffed at the troll. After a few minutes of struggling and swearing Karkat was out. He was dead. Edgar smiled at the sight of him and cleaned the mess putting the blood of the troll into paint pallets, he'd get some use for them later.

After he finished he made sure to erase all detail of him being there and instead made it look like an accident. Edgar went back to his apartment and took a shower then thought for a bit *I did the right thing. I did what I had to.* he tried to reassure himself and he quickly dried off then started making dinner. Once he was getting done Dave came home "hey Edgar" Dave said before sitting at the table "hi Dave how was ur day?" "Fine, have you heard from Karkat? He hasn't responded to my messages" Edgar scoffed "why do you care so much about him? He's always mean to you anyway.." "he's my friend, and even if he is rude I know he means well"
After dinner they both go to bed