02

I'm so happy. I look around and I see so many armys happy faces. We all getting out of the stadium with warm hearts, thats something only BTS could do to their fans. Its precious bond we all have.

I'm about to get to the exit when suddenly someone reach for my arm. There are few men, big tall men in black shirt and two of them even in black suits.

Am I in trouble ?

"I'm sorry miss, as you can see I'm one of the staff." The tall guy with glasses shows me the id card hangs around his neck. But he doesn't need to do that. Armys know who he is.

"Manager-nim ? Uh yes, of course I know you." I immediately bow politely to him and he replies with a bow back also.

"Is something wrong ?" I ask hesitantly, looking around seeing how many men he brings it looks like I'm really in trouble. Are they assuming I have illegal tickets or something ?

"Uh, no of course you're not. Its just—" he pauses for a bit, "Ah ! You just won a chance to see BTS backstage. You're one lucky fan!" He nervously laughs.

"Me ?!! Really?!!" I'm jumping around full excitement as they escort me to follow them.

This is my lucky day, I think.

"I can smell her, she's getting close." Jimin looks down, gritting his teeth.

They all look tense and they deal with it with their own way. It's always been the seven of them. They've been taking care of each other since forever. This is the only time that they realize they even barely pull themselves together let alone taking care of others.

"We shouldn't do this. Not like this." Hoseok pinches his temple. "We're all tired we couldn't think straight."

"So, we're not the only one ?" Jungkook looks up to the oldest with his deer eyes. "Its not just ? They are our kind who survived the homicide ?"

Jin sighs deeply. He doesn't know. They all don't know anything, for now. "Apparently."

"She's a girl. I saw her." Taehyung says looking into nothingness. "Well, Jimin saw her first."

"The fact that it's a girl making this worst." Yoongi calmly says as he closes his eyes. He looks calm, but inside he's been fighting his animal side. They all are.

"No, the fact that she's an omega making this worst." Jimin groans, making fist.

"We shouldn't do this." Jin says, repeating Hoseok's words. "We can't see her like this."

"Should we call it off ?" Namjoon asks other members. "Or— should I just see her ?"

"Yeah right, and you will claim her as your own." Yoongi sneers.

"Hyung, its not a competition." Namjoon glares.

Yoongi looks at the younger, "It's not...for us, but for our wolves ? it is."

Jin snorts to Yoongi's words, "Yoongi-ah, if its up to our wolves we might fight each other to have her but you also know our wolves don't care about owning an omega exclusively."

"An omega is made for alphas and betas to share. They're made for breeding. They're made to be submissive to us. In other words, she's made for seven of us."

"I guess it wasn't your lucky day." Min Jee says over the phone as I lay on my bed, alone. Again.

"I was so sad for a minute but then I realize I was too blessed to even complain. You know ?"

I can hear Min Jee rolling her eyes to my words, "There you go the optimistic you. Always see a good side on everything. Although.. It's kind of rude suddenly canceling your prize when you're so close to meet them in person."

"I understand. I mean I could tell that they were all tired. You know the Seoul concert was the final show of their world tour, they must be exhausted. Also I didn't even know there's such prize like that. So I'm not that disappointed."

"Well—" Min Jee cut off the your alarm phone. You swiped right to turn it off.

"Work time ?" Min Jee asks.

"Yeah..."

"I swear you're the most hardworking people I know. You deserve a lot more luck in your life." Min Jee says in such loving tone, well almost sounding pitiful.

"Okay, I gotta go. Bye"

I look around to my one room apartment and thinking about Min Jee words. "I deserve more luck, huh ?"

Luck can't feed me or pay my debts. Even after working two jobs, I still need more money to pay the bills. If I have the good looks I probably already sell my body, but sadly I don't. I have to work harder like any average-looking woman out there.

Like any other day I check my emails in case I get finally replies from all companies I sent my cv to. It's probably nothing, I usually get tons of spam emails from cosmetics company. This is what I get from signing up many members cards only to get sample products to save.

Wait— email from Big Hit ? What ?

"So we meet again." Manager Sejin bows at me politely first and I bow back to him lower. I'm still in shock, I guess, that I get to see him in person again.

I feel so out of place in this luxurious apartment lobby. It almost feel like I don't belong here. But I committed to get this job, I even ditched my two other jobs since being BTS's personal assistant giving me more money than my two other jobs combined. Personal assistant is seems like such cool title but I heard most of my workload is around their house-chores which I don't mind really. I get to see BTS members while I'm cleaning their house, it's a dream job for me.

"I hope you re read the contract over and over again like I told you." Manager Sejin says.

"I did, sir. I know my job desk I also know I have to be prepared for whatever they ask me to do. And don't worry I don't tell anyone I take this job. It's a secret." Manager Sejin smiles seeing me looks excited for the day.

"I'm glad you do then. Okay then, I'll take you to them now." My hearts starts to race once I follow Manager Sejin and get closer and closer to the place where my idols actually lived.

I can't wait !

To be continued...