03

disclaimer: minors shouldn't be reading my story as I write them for adult only. Sexual content, sometimes even extreme kinks.

"I can still smell her. It's subtle but it's there." Yoongi says as they all sit on the living room.

"Is it— wait— what is it called ?" Hoseok frown, thinking.

"Scent blockers. Yeah I hear about it. But I never know it really exists." Namjoon says before he rubs his sweaty palm to his pants.

"At least we should be all grateful she isn't in heat. Cause if she is—"

"It will be a mess." Jimin cut Taehyung off then bump their fit against each other.

"Okay, horny wolves. Remember we have rules, we discussed this." Jin claps his hand together.

"You can't force her into anything. You can't do anything without her consent. She's here only because we want to get to know her and her background and possibility of existing other wolves. And if we're lucky we might find our really family or loved ones." Jin stutters to the word 'family'.

"Okay ?" The rest of members says 'yes' altogether.

"But seriously, who has the idea to put her on maid uniform ?" Yoongi sounds annoyed.

"Me !" Taehyung grins. "And Jungkook bought it online. I think it will look pretty on her !"

"You horny wolf." Yoongi sneers follows by laughter from the rest of them.

I suck my breath while I put on the last button. Why is it really tight ? Do they expect me to be in smaller size ? I'm not fat, but I just don't build to be tiny. It's clearly the uniform is too tight for me especially in the chest area. How can I clean around the house with this thing on. I try to bend my knees and I can clearly see my butt cheeks.

Also... the place seems off. Something is off I don't know why. The second I get into to this place, I feel weird. Also when the first time I get introduced to them, I feel weird— almost weak. Something builds in me, as if my wolf fighting myself to be giving myself to them.

Oh no, thats sounds dirty. What the hell am I thinking ?! I slap my cheeks to wake myself up.

It's 11 at night when I finally throw myself to my bed. It was a long day, a weird long day.

I thought when I was working they wouldn't be around the house. Maybe because it's their break after concert making them there. It's awkward for me actually, I feel uncomfortable and afraid to invade their space somehow. Although they seem nice. They even try to start a conversation though I couldn't talk much.

I don't know why, but I just— i know it will be distracting to work while having them there but why the hell my wolf was so loud today ?

I keep getting wet only by their stares and their voices. Its out of control. I know generally wolves have more sexual desires than human but it doesn't usually like this. And I noticed they stared a lot, up and down to my body. I shouldn't be like this, this is so unprofessional.

But fuck, they look so good in their casual clothes and their bare faces. They look so so beautiful. I close my eyes thinking few moments of them interact with me and even glimpse of me catching their stares. I run my hands through my tight maid uniform, its too tight I can feel my hardened nipples. The skirt is too short its too easy to expose everything when I open my legs. I can see from the reflection of mirror right across my bed, there's damp spot on my panty. I moan low as I play with my nipples thinking about them, about my boss.

This isn't right. But I couldn't help it.

"Fuck, fuck, fucck...." Jungkook groaned lowly, chest heaving, he fulls of sweats as he just came for the third times. His hand covered in his own cums. He doesn't even need a break. All he needs is just closing his eyes again, imagining you on your tight maid uniform he got you and your scent from the concert. That makes him hard again, and he would go another round pleasuring himself over and over again.

It's a quite night on their luxurious apartment suite. They all in their own rooms, letting their wolf takes control, pleasuring themselves in any way they can. Calling out your name lowly while they jerk themselves to the thoughts of you.

Some using their hands, some using sex toys, like Namjoon. He fucks a pussy silicon toy while slapping the silicon ass. He came so much, his own cums is dripping from the toy, lubricating himself to even fuck the toy more. It's been awhile since he goes crazy like this, crazily horny.

They all want you. They just don't know how to. If it's up to their animal side, you're already bended over by them as they use you as a cum dump.

But they're not. And its frustrating to them.

For you too actually...

What is this ? What's going on ?
My wolf is going crazy as I entered their place. Something about the smell. Is it ? Is it what I think it is ?

I need to slap my face multiple times to distract my wolf. I wear a mask and start tidying up their rooms. Thankfully they aren't here, but I need to be fast before they come back from their meeting.

It was a torture cleaning up their rooms. I can smell their cums and sweats all over the place. It's not even look dirty. It seems like they cleaned things up before I get here but I don't know why I can smell everything. I even can tell where they were doing it.

What happened last night ? I know they're grown men but I never thought idols would do this, this much.

Okay, last one. Namjoon's room. When I enter his room, like any other room it seems like he cleaned things up a bit. Although I can still smell sex all over this room. But something bugs me, even when I'm done cleaning up, I can still smell something. It's so strong. It's ridiculously strong, to a point I'm sure my panty is already soaking wet right now.

The closet....

The smell is from whatever inside there. I walk hesitantly towards there. This is unprofessional, I should go out from this room. But my hand feels like moving out of my own will. Once I push aside his dresser, there it is. I find it. Its where what it looks like a silicon replica of pussy and asshole. I swear my wolf has took over once I realize it's where the scent comes from.

Its the leaking Namjoon's cum from the toy.

I lick my lips as I finally give in, let my wolf completely take over me.

The sex toy reference :
https://youtu.be/gUYpXHp7syo

To be continued...