05

It was horrible. It was like words vomiting. Apparently Yoongi is an Alpha and naturally I can never lie to him or worst I can never say no to that guy.

I wonder if there's more Alpha in that house. There must be more than one, I could feel it when I was there. I just don't know who. Yet. Well, it's not that I'm planning to get back there. I will never come back, for sure.

I admitted I did something really dirty on my bosses' house. There's no way they would keep me. I sigh as I go through my phone trying to find another job. I wish I can go back to my old job but obviously I'm already replaced. Its so obvious, I'm replaceable.

Suddenly someone pounds my door. Oh shit, not again. I look up to what date it is today. It's time. Another day of me begging my landlord to not kick me out, especially when this time I'm already due three months of rent.

I really can't have anything nice, huh ?

"She still doesn't pick up

"She still doesn't pick up." Namjoon sighs as he puts down his phone. He's on his studio trying to come up with a song but all he does is thinking about you. Why can't he not be ?

"She doesn't come to work anymore. I wonder if she's okay. I mean— of course I surprised at first when I heard what she did in my room. I never been with a girl before—like in a real relationship. Its new, even for me."

He scrunches his nose as he wonders more. "Is she embarrassed? Why would she be ? I'm the one who fuck a silicon pussy, I should be the one who embarrassed not her."

He sighs again as he tries to put his focus on his screen. "I don't even get a chance to get to know her."

He stops and lays his back to his chair. "Should I visit her ? Ah, Namjoon-nah, stop being a coward or you will miss your chance."

Namjoon tries his best to put his focus back into his work but who is he kidding ? All he thinks about is you and how he might just miss his only chance to finally meet his mate.

When I thought what happened yesterday couldn't be worst, this happened. I sit on my one big black matte luggage, outside my building. I guess everyone has their own limit, and this one might be my landlord's. The old lady never likes me anyway, she thinks I'm problematic only by assuming the fact that I'm young, live alone, and don't have a family.

I would love to have a family if I could. But there's one of those things that I couldn't dare to even dream about... next to true love.

Now I don't have a job or a place to live in. Min Jee, my only friend lives with her parents and also her four siblings. She works her ass off for her family. There's no way I could ask help from her.