~Four~

TW: mentions of anxiety 

I wake up after the most peaceful sleep I've probably ever had. I suddenly realize a large arm is around me. I look over to see Owen's face resting above my shoulder. Owen?

Quietly, I reach for my phone and text Mads and Jeremy. The pair quickly come running in and Madison struggles to hold in a laugh when she sees the distressed look on my face.

"Owen. Charlie." Jeremy says in a sing song voice. 

Madison shakes Charlie awake and he sits up, startled. Jeremy and Madison get Owen up and his cheeks turn pink when he realizes that he has been cuddling me. 

I sit up, "When I went to sleep last night I'm pretty sure you weren't in my bed." I tell Owen. 

He grins, "I woke up and saw Charlie laying in here. It wasn't fair he got to sleep in the warm bed and I didn't." I look at Owen and give a confused smile. This boy is certainly something. 

Eventually, we all climb out of bed and I head to the bathroom. The pain in my stomach is horrible, I can barely breathe.

As soon as I shut the door, I realize I'm going to throw up. I quickly turn on the shower, sink, and music to cover up the sound of me vomiting. I lie down on the bathroom floor, curled in a ball. 

"Kaya? You okay?" I hear Owen ask at the door. I pull myself to my feet and shut everything off. 

I take one last deep breath before opening the door, "Yeah. I was going to take a shower, but decided to wait until after I work out. I don't have to be on set until noon."

Charlie pouts near the fridge, it seems he decided to feed himself, "You aren't coming to watch me film?" 

I roll my eyes, "You're so needy. No, I'm going to workout and clean my apartment. You guys are messy."

Jeremy and Madison try to herd Charlie away from the fridge and out the door. Owen frowns at me. "Are you sure you're okay? You look a little pale." He says softly.

I force out a smile, "I'm good, just tired. See you later." Owen gives an unconvinced smile and follows Charlie out the door.

As soon as the door closes, I lay down on the floor. I call an uber to take me to the ER and pull on black sweats and an over-sized long sleeve green shirt. I think I know what is wrong, but I just want to make sure I'm not dying or anything.

The poor uber driver probably thinks I'm crazy because I lay across the backseat the whole ride to the ER. 

One of the nurses takes me to a bed and I check my phone to see my messages. 

Jeremy's Cult

Bi-Lingual B*tch: Owen and Jeremy are being mean to me

My idol: Charlie hush up no one cares

Bi-Lingual B*tch: Now Mads, Owen, and Jeremy are being mean

Me: What did they do that was mean?

Bi-Lingual B*tch: They made fun of my breakfast

Nickelodeon Childhood Crush: YOU WERE EATING EGGS AND PEANUT BUTTER 

My idol: Exposedddddd 

King: Charlie it was disgusting 

Me: He deserves to be bullied if that is what he is eating