~Twenty-One~

"Hi, everyone! Kaya Harris here with my boyfriend Charlie. We are currently heading to the store to see my album in store! I'm so excited!" I say to my camera. 

"If you had told me a year ago that I would be releasing an album, I would have laughed at you and gone back to dancing. I mean, I love dance and it was what I spent my whole life working towards but it just didn't make me happy anymore. Charlie helped me realize that music is my dream." I say smiling. 

He parks the car and we hurry into the store. He holds my hand as he runs around until he finds my album in the music section. I flip the camera around and laugh as he excitedly shows the camera. "Don't worry guys, a lot of the songs are about me. I know I'm the favorite."

I laugh and turn it back to me, "He likes to think that, but we all know the truth. I just want to say thank you to everyone who supported me with this, I can't wait for you guys to hear my music."

I turn off the camera and proudly pick up my album. Charlie kisses me on the cheek, "I'm so proud of you. Happy one year, K." 

"Happy one year, my love." I say with a smile, finally actually happy at where I am in my life. 

Author's Note: I'm so sorry this last chapter is so short, but I've run out of ideas for this story and I'm so sorry about that. Plus, I kind of like leaving a lot to the imagination at the end. Thank you so much to everyone who has read/voted/added this to a reading list! That means so much to me and words cannot express how thankful I am that even a single person has enjoyed this. Please tell me what you want to see next because I'm not sure what to write. I kind of want to do something with the Outer Banks or Peter Parker, so just let me know!!!

Update: I just published the first chapter of my Outer Banks JJ story! Go check it out if you want!!