Vol-1: Ch. 1: Enter... Y/n L/n

Warning! Highly Confidential File!

Proceed?

Yes        No

Team C(Y/I)SN

Team C(Y/I)SN, a second-year team from Beacon and is one of the most famous teams in Beacon. Their skills is the thing that makes them the talk of the kingdom.

Team Members:
Christina Rosa
Y/n Goodwitch/(L/n) <----
Shane Allison
Neill Patterson

Loading.....

Y/n Goodwitch or L/n, as he pertains that's the only thing he could remember about himself. His alias is known as the Crimson King as per his skills as a huntsman reigns above most of the average huntsmen along with his crimson aura that emanates from him whenever he fights. No one what his semblance is or what does it do, he thinks that it just works and there's no explanation to this. Reports show that............ Error!  refers.......  Error! the rumors... Error! semblance.... Error! time....

Error! Error!
File Corrupted!

???: Damn it! Why is his file corrupted!? Anything related to his abilities is unknown! The White Fang's file about this kid, is totally corrupted!

Someone smashed the wall and the unknown person feared for his life as when he saw the person, he knew who it was and a golden aura surrounds the person.

City of Vale-( A Shop near From Dust Till Dawn)
Evening

Shane: I can't believe you literally wasted half of your money for one whole stock of cherry flavored lollipops!

Y/n: (deadpan) It wasn't half of my money, and I am saving these if I get irritated again, or if I feel like it.

The two were outside the shop and they were carrying what they bought. They were waiting for Chris, their team leader, and Neill who was with her and probably buying important items.

Y/n: They're taking long enough. Anyway, remind me why are we shopping again? I mean, I was supposed to be reading topics about marine biology when you guys asked me out.

Shane: Don't try to play dumb, you had fun hanging out with us. Although you went to Tukson's before you met with us. You went to get the latest Ocean Man copy didn't you?

Y/n then hid his face in embarrassment and then muttered " Shut up " while at it. He never felt embarrassed in front of someone like this for after 3 years until now.

Diavolo: "Thinking about her aren't you? "

Y/n: "No! Why would I think about that lilac-eyed dragon? We're not even that close. "

Diavolo: "I'm linked to your soul and I am a part of your semblance you know?  So I know everything especially your secrets, so stop lying to me. "

Y/n: " You really are a pain in the head sometimes, even you're my guide and my semblance. Good grief. "

Diavolo: " Because I know how my powers works, I'm only mentoring you since you don't know how to manifest your stand without my help, all you do is harness it's powers, manifest the stand's arms and whatnot and you rarely use Epitaph! "

Y/n: " That's because I have my own preferences when I fight. I don't depend on my semblan-(Diavolo grumbles as he says semblance) I mean stand. I'll complete my training once we get back to- "