Vol.1 Ch. 7: Strange Feelings

Yang: Your eyes are the same as Grimms'. Are you sure that your semblance is-

Crash!

Ruby: Yang! You're awake! I'm so glad the injury wasn't serious!

Y/n: ' Oh good heavens, thank you that she is here. Even I don't know what is happening. '  Looks like your sister is here, I am not needed to watch over you. I'll go to my room or something.

Yang: (eyes red and was serious) No, stay. I still have many things to ask you. Not to mention explaining all the things your hiding.

Y/n: (irritated at her response) Tc-tch! Fine, I'll explain everything. I guess one day everyone important to me will find that out anyway!

Ruby: Yang, what does he mean by that?

Yang: Just listen.

Y/n: Alright, where can I start? I did push you away from the day I beat the crap out of Dylan since I activated my semblance and looked at myself as a monster. However, it was in self-defense nothing else.

Ruby: (pats Y/n) Y/n, you are not a monster. I mean(starry eyes) when you fought him, you were like the most awesome fighter I've seen!

Y/n: ' Son of a bitch! She was the first one to react and it's a very exaggerated one! ' H-hey, it wasn't awesome. That was brutal to be exact.

Yang: I agree with him. Anyway, you said that blonde man had controlled my mind. You know him, by any chance?

Y/n: ' Fuck, I blew my cover! I guess I have to tell something! ' I've heard rumors, and I guess it was true. I was researching about that. ' Don't sweat or be nervous. She'll find it out. '

Yang: If you see him, beat him up for me will ya? I won't accept this loss from him.

Y/n: (smiles) Sure, but don't expect me to lose. I'm your mentor after all and I have to make up for the mistakes I've done.

Ruby: (fist pumps)Go... Y/n!

Y/n: Anyway, get well soon. I hope the damage wasn't too serious.

He then left and then felt anger again. He has been feeling this emotion for some quite time now. He wanted to calm down but hour after hour, after winning against Yang, he felt anger rising. Questions such as ' Why am I feeling this hatred? ', ' What am I experiencing? 'is searing through his brain.

Neill: It seems that you have talked to her already. It's strange that your expression is that of anger, not calm and smiling.

Y/n: N-Neill?! You were eavesdropping? Since when?!

Neill: (chuckles) You've either gone rusty with sensing people or you're preoccupied by some thoughts, or maybe secrets that we don't know.

Y/n then felt his anger rise and then pushed Neill onto a wall. His appearance changed into the same thing as when Yang saw.

Y/n: (angrily, voice distorted) Don't tell that shit like you know what I am!

Neill: Woah, woah, woah, woah. Calm down man. Good grief, you're kind of angry.

Y/n: (realizes what he has done and lets go of him) S-shit! Sorry! I didn't mean to-

Neill: It's fine, it's fine. By the way, why is your appearance changing?

Y/n: Yang already said that, so it's true huh? Anyway, you need something? I might need to go for a moment.

Neill: Not really, but since your appearance is drastically changing by emotions. I might need to advice you to not get angry all the time by... reading Ocean Man comics. I heard its author is signing an autograph in the next few months. I'll mark the date.