Chapter Four

We get into her car and she speeds down our street. I look out the car window watching the city change as the night goes on. It honestly looks twice as good in the dark as it did in the morning.

We pulled up to this huge house and my jaw dropped to the floor. "T-t-this is where the party is" I stutter out. She turn to look at me and chuckle. "It's sure is" she says.

We step out of the car and made our way over to the front door. Kinsleigh opened the door. We step through the door and I see a welcome to la carleigh hanging on the wall. I turn to her and smile "You did this all for me Kins" I say tears forming in my eyes. She nodding her head and dragged into the kitchen.

She poured us a shot or three and we down them all pretty fast.

"Ooo they're here!" She squeals right into my ear.

"Who is here?" I asked her. But instead she is pulling towards them.

That's when I see him. Tall blonde hair boy, wearing ripped light blue skinny jeans and black shirt that shows off his perfect muscles on his arms and the slights hints of his tattoos. I was drawn to him. My eyes glue onto him like it was the only thing they could see. I was zone out just checking him out that I couldn't hear anything around me.

"Carleigh!" I hear Kinsleigh yelled snapping her fingers in front of my face breaking me out of my trace.

"Yeah what's up" I say shaking my head a little.

"These are the friends I was telling you about." She says taking a pause.

"This is Addison" she states pointing the girl with long blonde hair that was curled, wearing tight black dress. I give her a smile. As she moves over to the girl beside her.

"This is Charli and her sister Dixie"  they both had black hair but one had short hair and the other one has long hair.

She goes around introducing everyone else and then she lands on him. The one that caught my eye the moment I saw him. "This is Nick" she says. He looks over my way and gave a small smile. I felt my heart start beating faster as we just stare into each other's eyes. Lost in the moment.

I cleared my throat before introducing myself. "Hello, I'm Carleigh. It's so nice to finally meet you guys. I heard so much about you guys." I state smiling.