Chapter 4

Serena's Pov.
Flashback
Thousands of thoughts were swirling in my mind when someone said, "Earth to Serena." I snapped out of my thoughts and realised we have reached and that voice was of Clemont.
I saw everyone were seated. The battle Ash had waited for so long was starting.

Ash's Pov.
First was Brock vs Kiawe.

"What an amazing battle it was. " The announcer said.

"Next battle would be Ash Kethum vs Gary Oak." The announcer declared.

After defeating all the traitors and other trainers I was finally gonna battle Misty. She betrayed me, now she will face the consequences.

During the match we faking to be nice to each other and we both knew it. I won ofcourse none of the traitors stood  a chance. I defeated all of them badly except Misty and Paul.  They are very strong but not enough to beat me. Me and my friends walked towards the traitors.

"So what do you all say now. I have won Alola league. Now I am the Alolan champion."
I said proudly finally. "You just won that by pure luck Kethum. 'Cause next  I am gonna defeat you." Misty said pushing me and ran towards mountains. "Misty don't go to the mountains it's too dangerous." May cried out but she was gone till then. "Look what you did Kethum. Now she won't stop training hard  till she defeats you. Ugh. You are so annoying." Dawn yelled. "Like I care" I said coolly and walked off. I knew Misty shouldn't have went to the mountains because I don't think her she can protect herself with only water pokemon with her. I also heard there is lake she might go there. 

*After we reached our campus*

"I going to get some groceries. " Cilan said. " I will come with you too." Iris said. "Fine." He said. "We are just gonna relax here. That battles were tiresome." I said and everyone else nodded.  As soon as they left we all formed circle to talk. "Hey guys don't all think something is wrong with traitors and Unova duo. Whenever they look at eachother the traitors  seem tensed." Clemont said. "Yeah they are always spying on me. They are good at it too but I can sense them. Whenever I feel aura of traitors, it shows that they are in pain, hurt,  sorrow, scared and frightened. They just put a facade of hating me." I said. "Yea even I have seen Cilan and Iris many times outside your room." Serena agreed.

"Yeah I mean all of them were so excited and happy when all them arrived.  I just went to Mart with Max and  Bonnie. When I came back the atmosphere was all tense. Iris and Cilan were smirking. " Brock said. "I guess Unova duo did something. Let's  talk about it tomorrow."

Meanwhile

"Why did you come with me you could have kept an eye on what they were doing? What if  the traitors tell them the truth?" Cilan yelled walking. "Chill out. They won't dare risk Ash's life. They are chicken. Anyways I am having fun torchering someone this way. " Iris said.  Cilan sighed. "You are right. Now let's buy some essentials." Cilan said.

"We are back. What are you all doing in a circle?" Cilan asked narrowing his eyes suspiciously. "Welcome back. We were bored so we were deciding to play truth or dare dare. Wanna play with us?" I said cheerfully so he they won't doubt on us. "No. I will go prepare dinner." Cilan said.