Chapter 7

In the previous chapter
Ash's Pov.
"I get that."  I said. I opened the door and froze.

Present
Ash's Pov.

All the other so called traitors aka May, Dawn, Mom, Drew, Paul. (A/N: you thought it Giovanni right? ) 
"Give Misty back to us." May hissed.  "Yeah right. You know, I found her unconscious covered in snow. No need to hide anything from me now on. I know everything. She told me everything." I said in a matter-of-fact tone. "E-verything" May said shocked. "I'm sorry May. I couldn't hold myself back. I-im sorry" Misty said tears still running down her eyes. At this my mom to broke down and cried. "It's okay Mom. I know you all did it for my own wellbeing. I missed you." I said and hugged her tightly. "I missed you too my son." She said crying on my shoulder. "It's okay Misty. I know you and Delia were suffering the most. It was bound to happen but now what do we do about Iris and Cilan? If they know about this then they'll report Giovanni to kill you!" May said.
"Wow, June said something smart for once." Drew said. May glared at him. "Not the best time for this Grasshead." May said. "It's okay. They are asleep. When they wake up my hypno will hypnotize them." I said. "Everyone signed in relief. "So... All this time... you weren't betraying Ash?" Max asked May. "Nope." May said. "Okay, guys we should collect data about Team Rocket as much we can. It's main HQ, blue prints etc..." I said. "Me and Clemont will find the location and technology related stuff." Max said.
(So...how was it? Guys I am out of ideas so I will not update this story for a while.)