Chapter 5

Ash's Pov.
I woke up and saw snow outside. Even Pokemon centre near this house was like invisible in snow and fog.
Last night  snow storm happened here. "Yay. Guys winter has started! " I exclaimed happily like a small child. "Such a kid" Iris said. I went outside with Max and Bonnie and walked a little while when I felt a body at my feet covered with snow.

  "Max, Bonnie look it's Misty she's unconscious here." I said panicking. "Let's take her inside otherwise she will freeze to death." I said. "Why are you saving her when she betrayed you and said all those aweful words? " Max said. "Yea why don't you just leave her to her friends?" Bonnie said. "That is true but you don't know that she has saved my life once risking her own life. No one deserves to die. She deserves a punishment but not death. There might be some reason they betrayed me and now we have chance to ask her why they betrayed me." I said. "Ok. Makes sense." Bonnie said and Max nodded.

I picked her bridal style and went into house with Bonnie and Max following me behind. "Oh no, what happened to Misty Ash?" Brock asks as I put near fire place. "I found her unconscious in the snow." I said. "But she's a traitor Ash why did you bring here? Let her just die." Iris said. Cilan nodded. Me, Serena, Bonnie, Max and Brock glared at them. "Because no one deserves to die." I said as I  put her to bed and wrapped a blanket over her. She was cold.  Brock took some warm water and began to rub her palms in it while I rubbed her feet in warm water. 

Serena's Pov.

I checked her body for bruises and was horrified by what I  saw. "G-Guys look at her arms and legs closely it is full of scars." She said. She has hurted herself so much which left so many scars. Arceas. "Oh my Arceas so many scars" Iris exclaimed in fake worry at which we all rolled our eyes. "Good observation Serena. Looks like she has treated the scars very poorly." Clemont said. 

Ash's Pov.

"Ugh. My head hurts" She said blinking and yawning cutely. She saw me and said, "What am I doing at this loser's place?" She said. "You were unconscious in snow. I found you and brought here and I need some answers." I said calmly. "Why do you think I am gonna answer you?" she said raising an eyebrow. " Cause I saved your life didn't I ?" I said. "I didn't tell you to save me." She said. "Yeah but you do owe me" I said. "Ugh. It pointless being here. I am going back to my house." She said. "You aren't going anywhere." I said grabbing her shoulders firmly.  "Well Ash why don't let this traitor out of here all she has done is caused you immense pain. " Iris said glaring at Misty. "Iris, Cilan will two bring Warm water and change this water please?" I said glancing at others who were nodding and thinking the same thing.

(A/N: What are all of them thinking? What were they planning to do Misty? What answers did they wanted? Read next chapter to find out.)