Chapter 9

In the previous chapter.
Green then walked to her and ruffled her hair. "You did not expected to go take down Team Rocket alone with you and your group in such a dangerous place now did you? " Green said.  "Uh..." Misty said. "Let's work together now" Dawn said cheerfully.

Present chapter
Delia's Pov.
I am so glad Ash. I don't have behave aweful with my son now. The most important thing is Ash forgave and Red's here! It's been years since I have last saw him.

"This time I am gonna completely destroy Team Rocket. They have crossed the line. The time has come. Ash I want to you something very important. So listen carefully." Red said calmly.

I guess Red is ready to tell him now. "You are my little brother. I deleted all your memories so you won't try finding me and you'll be safe from Team Rocket but I guess it doesn't matter anymore. They hurted you anyway. I wanted to meet you and mom so badly  but couldn't. I did used to contact mom and send her some money. " Red said.

Ash and everyone except me and Misty looked dumbfounded. "This is lot to take in." Ash said. "I can't believe myself" Brock said. Others just nodded. Everyone had this were baffled. Quite normal reaction if you ask me.

Brock's Pov.
Everything is going crazy these days!  I swear if anything crazy now happens I'll be insane. "Guys, I think we should rest today and we'll see what to do about this stuff tomorrow" I said. "Yeah,  some rest would be nice" Dawn said. Others agreed. " I'll keep an eye on Unova duo if they wake up."Paul said.

( Sorry for short chapter. Hope you liked the chapter.)