Chapter VIII

I was resting my eyes while waiting for Ben in the living room. I was jolted out of my rest when I heard someone turning the TV on.

"Oh sorry, I did not think the Tv was loud" Jason apologized when he saw me awake.

"It's alright, I was not sleeping" I just finished talking when I heard the car horn from outside.

"You going out? Where are you going? What time will you be back?" he asked me,

"Yes, I am going out for lunch with Ben and the girls. Not sure when I will be back, should be home before midnight latest" I replied to him while I walked out to Ben's car.

"What's wrong El?" Sop asked me when she saw my expression.

"They are suddenly asking me about my whereabouts. It is something hard to get used to as nobody in the family asked me all these questions", I told Sophia about what happened with Callen and Jason.

"That is them showing they care, Princess, it will take time to get used to it. Just relax and go with the flow" Ben advised me, and I nodded agreeing with him. After lunch, Ben left to spend time with Jordan, and we teased him while he was leaving.

"I wished they get together soon" Sophia sighed.

"Let's wait for one more week, if they are still not together, we will be the cupids," I told them, and they agreed to my plan.

We spent the next few hours editing each other's essay while sharing notes from the meeting last night.

"Hey pretty girls are you alone here?" a creepy man spoke while looking at us perversely.

I gave Anna a look who nodded and she sneakily placed a call to the police.

"Leave us alone, we are leaving the café to meet our parents in the mall which is five minutes away" I threaten the guy.

"I think you will not mind spending time with me before meeting your parents right" he moved his hand to touch Sop who was trembling. I smacked the man's hand which triggered him to touch me instead. I gave a signal to Anna to bring Sop away. I was feeling disgusted by the man's touch, but I endured it until the girls were in a safe place.

"Let go of me. I have called the police, they should be here soon" I warned him,

"Ha, so what. I can still hurt you before they arrive, I can touch you while everyone here watches. They are too scared to get involved," the man chuckled.

"They might be cowards, but I am not, and I will not let you touch me" I shouted while I struggled in his grasp.

"Let go of her," I heard someone shout from the entrance, I turned my head around to see that Austin, the police officer was here with his partner Jake.

"Took you guys so long to come here" I whined at them while trying to remove the feeling of the guy. I thought the man will let me go after seeing the officers, but he tightened his grip on me and brought me closer to him.

I felt a sharp metal on my neck, I was shocked, and my eyes widen in fear.

"Aus" I whispered looking at him, he saw my fear,

"Stay calm El, we will save you, I promise" he comforted me.

"ELSA!!" I heard three voices shouting my name. I looked at the entrance to see brothers taking in my situation in fear.

From the side, I saw Jake guiding Anna and Sophia out of the café. I let out a breath of relief.

The café was cleared out, only the man, Austin, my brothers, and I were left in the café. I saw Austin looking at me and then the floor. He mouthed the number three. I nodded when I understood him