Epilogue

10 years later

Today I will be finishing up my serial case. I have decided to work in both medical and the police force. I work more in the force than the medical. It was hard studying for both and doing the internship in both industries.

"Hey, are you done with the paperwork, Princess?" Austin walked into my cabin. His father retired two years back making Austin the new chief.

"Yes, Chief. I am done now" I saluted him after I submitted the paperwork.

"Stop calling me chief, it makes me feel awkward," he blushes, oh and he is gay too. He is also the first gay chief in the station. He also dating my brother Jason, I could not believe that Jason was gay, but I was super happy for them. I could see the love they have for each other.

"Come on hurry, your boyfriend is going to get impatient," Austin dragged me towards his car. Both my biological plus my other families did not allow me to get my driving license as they were worried about me getting into car accidents.

"He will be fine after I choose that man" I winked at him while we were on the way towards the restaurant, Jack booked it saying he wants to celebrate a successful deal with the whole family.

We walked into the place when it went dark. A few moments later a spotlight was lit up at the middle where Jack was standing wearing a tux.

"From the moment I first met you, my heart broke when I saw your tears and blood. With your personality, you made my dad and my whole family protective of you. You made my dad abandon me for you, haha," he chuckled making me giggle,

"Your smile makes my day; your laughter takes all my stress away. Baby, you make my day brighter, you made my family whole again. I want you to be by side forever, I want you to become my Queen who will rule my life with me, be my partner crime in life forever,"

"Elsa will you marry me and stay by my side forever?" he went on his knee holding a ring out to me.

"Yes, Jack I will stay by your side forever" I cried while kneeling in front of me and pulling him into a tight hug.

"I love you my Queen" he kissed me, the whole room was filled with cheers and whistles.

I pulled away to see our families and friends surrounding us. They were smiling with tears in their eyes.

"I am so happy for you both" Sop and Anna hugged me.

"It has been a tough journey for us guys. And I am happy that I can celebrate this moment with you guys by my side. Here's to more happy moments" I cheered with them.

That night was filled with congratulations from our loved ones. Anna and Sophia were more excited about the wedding plan which will be taking place in two months. Yes, it was shocking when Jack told me that he has already reserved the place. It was a place by a cliff and waterfall, it was where we had our first date and it later became our usual hangout spot.

Two months later

"You ready?" Ken came into my dressing room where I was waiting for my cue to walk down the aisle.

"Yeah, just praying that I will not forget my vows and fall" I chuckled nervously.

"We will be there to catch you fall," Austin spoke from behind his father.

This wedding is quite different from a normal wedding, I mean my life was not normal therefore my wedding will not be normal as well.

Sophia and Anna are my maids of honour, my brothers including Austin and Jake will be leading me down the aisle, while Ken and my dad will be giving me a way to Jack.

"Let's go, Princess, it is time to step into your next chapter in life," Callen kissed my cheeks before walking out.

The soft music was playing while I walked down with both my biological and non-biological fathers, I was nervous.

When I looked up to the front where Jack was waiting for me with a smile, my nervousness and fears disappeared without a trance. I found myself smiling at him, I am sure everyone could see and feel the love I had for him.

My king was standing there waiting for me to fall into his arms.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest spoke, and right after Jack pulled me into a deep kiss.

"You have become my Queen officially," Jack whispered,

"YES! Welcome to the family my daughter" Jack's father pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead while I smiled at him.

"I am home, pa" I greeted him making me smile wider. That day was one of my memorable days in life.

2 years later

I cannot believe that I am pregnant with my second child. Last year I gave birth to a cute baby boy and that almost killed me, Jack was scared, and he said he does not want any more babies. We used safety precautions, but here I am, once again pregnant. I am happy but I wonder how Jack is going to take the news.

"You are pregnant" Sop stated when she saw me at our usual hangout spot, the café.

"Yeah, I am worried about Jack's reaction. You know since I almost died during labour while giving birth to Charles," I told her worriedly.

"Just tell him, I am sure he will be happy, but he will be overprotective the next 8-9 months," Anna warned me,

"I know, but I think this time I will listen to him and stay by his side if I have to," I told them honestly.

My phone rang the ringtone told me that it was Jack calling me. I answered the phone in front of the girls.

"Hey babe, where are you? Are you okay? Need me to pick you up?" he asked me the moment I picked his call up.

"I am with the girls, I am fine. I would love it if you could pick me up" I told him smiling, his voice always soothes me.

"Even after all these years, the love between you two is still strong it is almost like you guys met yesterday" Anna teased me making me blush.

"Hey ladies," Jack walked in after an hour he called.

"Hey Jack" the girls greeted him.

"Jack, E has something important to tell you. She is prepared for your treatment" Sophia spoke to him making him look at me worriedly.

"I am pregnant again, Jack. I know you said no more babies, but this happened unplanned, I want to keep the baby" I spoke without stopping in between for breath.

"Elsa, I will never abort any of my babies. I am happy that you are pregnant. I am happy to have one more child. This time I will not leave your side" Jack pulled me into a deep hug.

"And I will say once again, your love for each other is too strong to be broken," Anna said happily making Jack looked at me lovely.

I found my family and I am happy with them. I am surrounded by people who love me. I have more than one home where they accepted me for who I am and love me for me.

I learnt that blood does not make a family it is the care, love and acceptance that makes a family and I have that family.