What Am I?

It answered "You're gonna be invisible when dusk arrived.". I was so confused when it said that. I don't really get what it said but I continue to walking back home. When I arrived back home, it was already 4:48 PM. I went to take a shower and sit on my couch starting my Playstation 4. I played it till 5:51 PM.
   "What a nice gaming session that was. I hope I would have more time." I said. I usually play with my Playstation for 6 hours straight but I wanted to rest for tonight and go somewhere that has a beautiful scenery. I already planned where I was going. I'll go there when it's the best time to watch the sky and that's at midnight.

   It's 11:47 PM, I was wearing one of my favourite hoodie to go to the location

   It's 11:47 PM, I was wearing one of my favourite hoodie to go to the location. I used my car because It was quite far from my home but it does worth driving there to get one of the most beautiful scenery that I ever had in my life. I looked at the sky and thought lots of things about what had happened. I releases all of the things that I wanted to release for so long.
   It's 2:17 AM, I'm on my way back home. I stopped at a 24 hours store to buy a some drinks. I arrived home and just remembered what the shadow said. I don't really believe it because nothings happening to me or anyone else. I opened my door and saw myself laying on the couch. I was really confused of why are there two of me? I touch my other self and it feels real. I also pinched myself just to make sure I'm not crazy. I went into my the bathroom and look at myself into the mirror. What I saw was a really shocking thing! I think I have become a-

To Be Continued...