Pt.10 i hate you/ smut ⚠️

(Previously)

(Warning ⚠️ smut up ahead )

Who did this two me?......

After I laid on the cold hard ground I got up groaning in pain I never felt so much pain in my life it felt my body was on fire I hurt all over when I made it back home I went in the bathroom I looked all over my body I was badly bruised I looked at my side it was bleeding very bad. Before I could do anything I heard a knock on my door.

I stumbled to the door whimpering of the pain I opened the door to see jhonny." Omg y/n are you ok what happened to you. He tried to touch me but I wouldn't let him." Don't you fucking touch me." Wait pls let me help you I carefully picked me up and shut the door he took me to the bathroom and sat me down on the counter he grabbed some alcohol and a cotton ball and dabbed a little on me I flinched and whimper in pain.

Your ok he grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around my waist you hate Me so why are you helping me and also I hate you I know but I wanna show you that I actually care about you he picked. Me up and put my back against the wall he started to kiss your neck leaving hickeys across your neck and shoulders you moaned as he continued he took you to your bedroom and laid you down he took off your shirt and I'm hooked your bra he took off your pants and panties.

." Wait I-I'm a virgin pls be gentle." Of course I'll be gentle I won't hurt you I promise love." He then slide in me stopping at my hymen he looked at me waiting for an answer you a kook your head yes and went even farther breaking your hymen you screamed in pain you cried a little. After he started to go slow letting me get used to his size after a while the pain went away and pleasure came. He went faster as he dug his face in the crook of my neck. Softly kissing it.

After a while I felt a knot in my lower stomach I knew I was about to come I felt him twitch inside me as well I came then he pulled out and came on my stomach.

We both got dressed and went in the living room to watch movies now he's making me wonder.

Does he really care about me?..........

         To be continued.......