Pt.16 graduaction

(Previously)

Does he really wanna marry me???.....

I woke up to the sound of my alarm I cut it off and groaned I didn't wanna go to school but I remembered I graduate to day I marked my calendar. I looked through my closet and for an outfit I decided to wear a black crop top with some jogger pants. I sat them on my bed I took a shower brushed my teeth and washed my face I did my hair and makeup and got dressed I went down stairs and ate breakfast I licked up Angelina and Margot and went to school.

Everyone was as excited as me we put in our gowns ( or whatever there called Idk) after everyone graduated we partied at school we were free to do whatever we wanted to do. After the party I went home to see my parents waiting for me in the kitchen" there's our little girl where happy for you hunny your officially grown up now. What's this my dad said looking at the ring Johnny gave me to marry.

" uh mom dad I have to tell you something" what is it hunny." Johnny our next door neighbor he asked me to marry him right after I got him from the hospital, we both love each other and I want to marry him may I marry him" of course hunny." Mom and dad both said" really" yeah sure" oh and I'm moving out but I promise that I'll come and visit every day " we all agreed I went to my room happy as ever.

I can't wait to marry Johnny......

  To be continued.......