xi

[ e l e v e n ]

"We demand to know where our Christy is!"

"Well, well well." Christy announced, cocking an eyebrow, "Oh how the tables have turned my Lily Flower."

"I think I might crawl into a cauldron and hibernate for the rest of my life." Lily groaned, burying herself deeper into the mass of blankets that seemed ready to engulf her completely.

"Isn't it a beautiful day." she smiled smugly, opening the curtains allowing a pool of light to spill into the room.

"Ugh." Marlene exclaimed, smothering her face with a pillow.
"Shut the curtains." Dorcas flapped a hand aimlessly in the vague direction of the curtains.
"You three are insufferable." Alice sighed, exiting the bathroom with her hair in two pigtails, a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a loose fitting floral blouse.

"Honestly Al, I feel like we're the only two gryffindors without a massive fucking hangover." she shrugged, stifling a giggle.
"I think, Christy, that you could be right." with a wave of her wand she transfigured a few hair grips into glasses, and proceeded to fill each with water.
"Here, drink this and we'll see you three later on yeah?" Alice said, receiving little more than a grunt in response. Sighing, and shaking her head, she linked her arm through Christy's and the two made their way down to the common room.

"Ah, feeling chipper this morning you two?" Frank Longbottom grinned, patting the seats beside himself.
"Quite Franky ma boy." Christy replied, plopping herself down, as Alice sat between the two.

"Morning love." he kissed Alice's cheek lovingly.
"Ew no!" Christy cried, shielding her eyes.

"Feeling jealous are we Taylor?" Remus smirked from the doorway he was previously leaning against.
"Merlin's socks! Announce yourself next time ay!" she replied, jumping about half a foot in the air.

"How are the boys?" Alice queried.
"About the same as your girls i'd imagine." he chuckled, seating himself opposite the three, a large mug of coffee in his hands. "It's times like this I thank my lucky stars that I don't drink." he sighed.
"Me too Remus." Frank agreed.
"I don't even like firewhisky!" Alice scrunched up her nose in distaste.
Christy hummed vaguely, she actually rather like firewhisky, but certainly not the after effects. Besides, now she could be smug whilst the others moped around with splitting headaches. Hence why she stuck firmly to the water last night.

"Excuse me, Miss Taylor, may I borrow you a moment please?" As if from no where, Professor Mcgonagall appeared at her side.
"Um of course Minnie, what's up?" she replied, turning to face her teacher.
She shifted uncomfortably, this was an uncommon sight for such a composed woman, "Perhaps this conversation would be best continued in my office."
"Oh, right well, I'll see you guys later I guess." Christy stood, nervously, returning Remus' reassuring smile half heartedly, as she followed Mcgonagall out of the common room.