⭐Sweater⭐

"I have successful ly Stolen another sweater!"⭐⭐⭐⭐

Stolen another sweater!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐

"At this point, my clothes are basically yours now as well." Varian sighed, practically done with this situation.

"Don't worry! You can wear my clothes as well⭐" Soul stated cheerfully.

Varian attempted to shield his eyes from the girl as Soul looked like she was glowing with pride. After all, ever since Varian knew she was stealing some of his clothes, the alchemist kept a watchful eye on the astrologer every time she visits, and he has locked his closet and drawers closed, much to Soul's disappointment.

However, Varian forgot to put his newly washed sweater in his closet before Soul arrived. Confident he had his clothes secured, he sent Soul to his room, asking if she could get some blueprints he left on his desk. You could imagine how surprised he was seeing the astrologer wearing his red sweater.

"Why do you like wearing and stealing my clothes?" Varian asked, narrowing his eyes slightly at the lavender-haired girl.

"Apart from the fact that your clothes are really big on me and they're really comfy!" Soul started, snuggling in the oversized sweater she's wearing. "It makes me feel safe."

Varian's face heated up a little at her answer.

"And they smell like you."

Great, there she goes making things weird again. Varian thought.

"I'll let you wear that. Just please don't steal it." He said, giving in.

"Woah!" Varian shouted as Soul tackled him in a hug.

"YAY! Thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah. Now, please get off of me."

"Never."

"Ugh!"

A short oneshot i thought of while drawing this⭐⭐