Thirteenth Day

While Peter fell through the window, he realized that there was only a couple seconds of air time left. That is, if he was planning to face plant into the cement.

Giving a scream of horror was a lot of work when you are falling and had just held your breath to smash through a window . It's akin to trying to yell for help when you have the wind knocked out of you.

So sadly, what the boy pulled off was a strangling wheezing noise.

Strange most likely heard the cracked cry and knew what was up. Because as soon as he was going to get a nasty case of exploding brains, a rim of sparks grew from nowhere.

In a blink of an eye Peter landed back in the Sanctum in a tangle of limbs.

" Mr. Strange please tell me you aren't on Team Pop? Peter's Old Phone?" Peter pleaded, "If you are can you be our double agent?"

"Peter why would he ever-"

"Sure kid."

Both Steve and Tony gawked.

~~~~

When the three boys had flew home they didn't know what hit them. The hour spent lying on a table had allowed Peter's Old Phone to set up a living hell for Sneaky Spandex. Whether it be from plastic coating the flooring along with baby oil, or changing all the lightbulbs out to dead ones, the opposing team was probably in it to win it.

Peter was currently stuck with a fridge handle glued to his hand while the group circled up in the lab. Steve had seemingly lost his eyebrows which made Peter give a muffled giggle. A sound of pen clicking circled the room till someone broke the rhythm.

Tony held out the pen accusingly to the schoolboy, "Why didn't Strange tell us about this? He definitely helped them here."

With an equally annoying expression he replied, "Well it's clear he's a triple crosser."

"What if he's a quadruple crosser?" Steve asked lowering Tony's hand.

They sat in silence thinking about it. The philanthropist started to sketch something. The spiderling spoke up again, "Tony....Why didn't you get pranked?"

As if caught red handed the billionaire held his hands in his lap and gave Peter the raised eyebrows of panic.

"I...........Uh...Um.....Did." He stated simply and continued drawing.

"What happened to you?"

"That's tough to explain. I accused Strange for a reason."

"That reason being?"

"A very good one." The business man stated with an air of finality.

The assistant didn't get the warning and pressed on, "Can you tell me that very good reason?"

"No."

This confused both Spiderman and Captain America but before they could continue interrogating Ironman the guy stood up and left leaving then with a sketch of Tony holding Peter  in his arms. A dusty landscape half-formed around them.

Five words could be made out. I don't want to go.

Steve recognize this immediately and snatched the napkin from the table. 

"Steven Fucking Strange, you son of a time traveling bitch."

Peter was taken aback and just sat there mutely. He knew this wasn't something that had to concern him so they both quietly left the room with different purposes.

Within a few minutes Jarvis assisted Peter to find his father figure. The man had back tracked to the lab after they had left and was sitting staring off into the air. Instead of disturbing Tony he sent a text and sat in the doorway.

Kidzo

Hey, do you want to talk?

He saw Tony shuffle through his desk and grab his phone. A few taps later he got a long reply.

Mr.X

Sure kid.

That thing I drew.

It was an alternate timeline.

I can't explain why or how.

But you've seen them too.

I would say that most of the Avengers

know about the besides

Banner, Rhodes, and Clint

They don't need the grief

This may be overwhelming

but this was a timeline where

Loki was sent to invade earth by

an evil purple grape.

Not by the king of the Chitauri

We were stranded on this planet

and Thanos used 6 infinity stones

like the tesseract

to kill off half of all life in the universe

you were one of them

though there were others you survive and I was dusted

Take a moment for that to sink in

now tell me if Strange were to make you relive that 

with a time stone and fancy magic

how would you feel

It wasn't much of a prank that's for sure

But honestly... I deserve after what I did to him

on the thirteenth day of the year