Aftermath (Enjoy the graph on why I was gone)

A few weeks after the prank war finished Peter had settled into his new home. Peter's Old Phone had won after Nat called favors from many agents of SHEILD. Besides that Tony and Steve threw the game to absolutely destroyed Strange. 

After Tony had texted about different timelines it was a lot to digest for Peter. They never spoke about it again but there was a imaginary bond between the four boys. They all knew that this needed to stay quiet and Strange knew that showing things like that wasn't a laughing matter.

Strange had to explain to Peter that Tony was the one dwelling on that memory and had seen it before. On the thirteenth day of their semi-announced relationship Tony had found the Sorcerer floating cross legged in his room. Trying to snap him out of it a green light engulfed them and he saw what Stephen was looking at.

During the joke war Strange tried to remove that memory from Tony's head but failed only bringing it to the forefront.

Peter wanted to know more on the subject but  that was all the wizard would say.

His identity as Spiderman had slowed to a bare minimum and he was pretty desperate to go out again. It was nearing Christmas time and everything settled into a normal daily life. 

He texted the Gen chat daily and he figured out who Bowman and Natalia was. It was quiet obvious after figuring out that Mr.X was Tony. 

If Mr. Banner and Mr. Stark were in the chat then it wasn't hard to put two and two together. He was still confused if Mr. Shield was Mr. Fury, Mrs. Hills, or Steve. Since the rules were not to directly ask, or cheat, it was still a mystery.

Peter was winning the game at this point as he never invited MJ or Ned there. They didn't have a clue who MJ was and Peter found that quite hilarious. He thought the letters CJ would tip them off but apparently not.

~~~

"Please Mr. Stark! I want to go out and buy you all Christmas presents, " Peter pleaded with Tony, "I can't have you guys come with me if I do."

Shaking his head the billionaire refused, "Remember last time you went out shopping with me?"

Peter thought about it, "No? I never went shopping with any of you before."

"Exactly! You can't remember. But we did go I can assure you that."

Peter was utterly confused, "I'll bring Ned with me. If you are that worried I'll bring my other friend from the chat."

"You mean 'CJ'?" Tony said skeptical.

"Yeah they're the one!" The teen said enthusiasm filling his voice.

"Fine...But you only get three hours."

"Okay that's awesome! Thanks Dad!"

~~~

Everyone was sitting around in the living room. Since the couch wasn't able to hold everyone a few were lying on the floor or perched on the armrests. 

Peter was standing on the coffee table trying to get the Avenger's attention. It didn't take long and he started talking.

"Happy new years everyone. Thank you guys for basically taking care of me and aunt May. It's been really awesome. So I decided to make sure everyone has a new year's resolution! I even made flashcards!" 

Everyone's reactions were ranging from cheering internally that Peter did this (cough* Steve cough*) to wincing at the thought of another unrealistic goal to complete by the end of the year (read Clint).

After that however Peter presented them with a simple suit upgrade. It allowed them to stop the effects of ghost mode or Tony's illusions with a spoken password.

~~~

Yeah after idk how long what has it been like a month I've finally returned to this story. I'm  invested in it now and I don't know where I'm going so I have a few options for y'all to pick.

(Warning these are now closed but like feel free to choose anyways the more somethings brought up I might actually add it.)

1. Avengers figure out Peter is Spiderman

2. World ending event occurs and Peter meets Percy Jackson (Because you know I love a good crossover)

3. I finish up the book and start writing a new Avenger book.

4. I finish up this book and actually try finishing my other ones instead.

5. I do whatever I can think of at the moment (That's what I've been doing)