Neon Lights

(Yo, I'm back and I'm sorry but school and home life ain't too hot so I'm trying. I'm not making a smut chapter but I am going to hint at it in this chapter so a warning for the younger readers. Liking the book? well, vote, and comment suggestions. Thanks)

Denki POV:

After Shinsou calmed down I decided to go out and think about just random things. It was late and I needed a breather anyway.

Stepping into the crisp air felt like walking into clear headspace. It was wonderful. I walked to my favorite spot. Soft blue fairy lights strung around low tree branches, a few pillows, and of course a bookshelf with a chest with some of my special stuff. 

Sitting down and reading my favorite book I looked up at the moon. It was full and beautiful. My eyes flickered and the shadows on its surface became the small bean-like shape of a baby. I smiled. I knew what I wanted and that was to be with Shinsou. I wanted pups but I didn't know how to tell him. I know, I'll just hint at it! Jumping up I ran back to the dorm.

"Hey, Shinsou." I jumped on his chest while he read a book on the couch.

"What do you want?" Shinsou cocked an eyebrow but I could only grind against him. I couldn't help it. I couldn't speak. I just wanted it, I want his pups.

(After that)

I have never felt this electrified. It feels amazing. Now, all we have to do is wait for the outcome. I couldn't wait. I felt complete for once. Finally, I could be what my parents weren't, there. They were never there for me and now I could be for this pup. That is if it came back positive. 

I sat there in Shinsou's arms just feeling myself calm down from my high. His smell was intoxicating and I was exhausted as well. I laid my head back down ready for sleep.

(Ok so this chapter was short but I'll make it up when I have the time/motivation to finish it. I'm sorry this was a little rushed but I had to finish up stuff before my meet with my peers so yeah. Enjoying that college so yeah.)