Prologue

Mike's POV:
Hi, I'm Mike I'm eighteen years old, and for the last few months I have been the one and only Hybrid. I'm bonded to a symbiote named Hybrid and he chose me to bond to since both of us are actually similar. Both of us want to help people and help those who need it, he was exiled from his world and sent to this one. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's start at the beginning before I met Hybrid and got one of the hottest girls in school as my girlfriend.

17 year old Mike's POV:
My life is rather good while growing up, I have two scientists parents and my aunt and uncle live in the suburbs of New York. My parents work for Oscorp and they were the head scientists on cross species genetics. I was studying for a test that could get me into Verizon High, a school that only allows a certain amount of students in. I was listening to Post Malone while I was studying and it was one of my favorite songs, 'Sunflower'. 

I was finishing up studying since the test was in a few hours at the Verizon High school and my parents had to go to the bank to deposit some checks. "Mike, hurry up. You're going to be late!" My dad shouted getting my attention, "I'm coming!" I replied as I got everything I needed and found my parents were waiting for me. "Well, today's the day." Mom said, "Do your best slugger. If you don't pass, that's alright. All that matters is that you give it your best." Dad said, "I know dad." I said as we hugged and went to the car down in the garage since we lived near my aunt and uncle. I saw my best friend Flash running over, "Mike the spike, good luck on the test bro." Flash said as we bumped fists, "Thanks Flash, means a lot. Where's MJ?" I asked, "She had to go to the hospital to visit her mom. She's getting better." Flash said as I remembered that MJ's mom got extremely sick and was taken to the hospital to get some tests done. "Well, let her know that we'll meet up later after I finish my test." I said as we said goodbye and I got in the car and my parents drove me to Verizon High and dropped me off. "Good luck slugger." Dad said, "Thanks dad, love you." I said, "We love you too Mike." Mom said as they drove to the bank and I went to find out where I was taking my test. Little did I know that that was the last time I would ever see my parents. I got to the office and they told me where to go for the test. On my way there I saw that some of the students here had amazing projects being worked on and I smiled at the science that this school teaches.

[Time Skip]
Still Mike's POV:
I just finished my test when I got an alert on my phone and so did everyone else, the teacher turned on the news and I saw the bank that my parents went too. "Breaking news, a tragedy has happened here as two respectful scientists have been found along with a few other victims shot during a robbery. Both have been confirmed as Dr. Riley and his wife." The reporter said and my eyes widened when they said my parents last names, "No." I said, the teacher saw me and walked over, "I'm so sorry son." He said as he told me to go to the main office and wait for the police to pick me up. I went to the office and I met the Captain who was there when my parents were murdered, "Mike Riley?" he asked, "Yes sir." I said sadly, 

" I said sadly, 

GHOST-SPIDER/ GWEN STACY X OC HYBRID: A SPIDERS SYMBIOSIS (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara