Daddy's Working - Yoongi

🔞
Yoongi sat in his studio, typing away on his computer. It was now 2am, but he still had so much work to do. He hoped that his girlfriend was sleeping and that she wasn't too mad at him for being late. This was the third time he hadn't been home on time in the last 2 weeks, so it was understandable as to why he was nervous.
He continued to type away as he heard his phone buzz. He stopped for a moment to check it, seeing his girlfriend's name.
Y/N: When will you be home, Daddy? I can't sleep until you're back, it read.
Yoongi: Soon, Kitten. Daddy is just finishing up a few things and then I'll head out.
Y/N: But I want you now :(, she pouted.
Yoongi: You will get me in a bit. For now, just get into your pjs and lay down, okay?
Y/N: Okay, Daddy.
He placed down his phone and continued to work, doing his best to hurry for his baby girl. After a while, he heard another buzz. His mouth gaped open when he saw the message. Kitten had sent him a mirror picture of her in a set of lingerie. She looked unbelievable.
His thumbs moved quickly as he typed a response.
Yoongi: What are you doing? You know Daddy is working.
Y/N: Daddy is always working :(.
Yoongi: Kitten, I have to. I have to make money in order to spoil you. I will be home later.
Y/N: Fine. I'm starting to get uncomfortable anyway.
Yoongi thought for a moment. What did that mean? He understood as soon as the next picture came in. She was beginning to slip the lingerie down her body.
Yoongi: Kitten, stop. You can't send me that when I'm working.
Another image came in. In this one, her chest was exposed.
Yoongi: ENOUGH! Quit acting like a little brat or you're going to get it.
The last picture came in and it sent him over the edge; she was naked.
Yoongi: That's it. You want Daddy to come home? Fine. I'll come home. Don't say I didn't try to warn you.
He shut off his phone and stared at his computer. There was no way he was going to get anything done, especially now that he knew his kitten was waiting for him. He shut off his computer and grabbed his things, hurrying down to the car.

Yoongi walked into their shared house and placed down his stuff, scanning the room. It had been all tidied and a scented candle had been lit, but his kitten was nowhere to be seen. After locking the door, he smirked and blew out the candle, making his way down the dark hallway.
He found her sprawled on the bed, hand in her shorts. She already had her collar on and seemed startled at his sudden appearance.
"Daddy. You're back," she said and slid her hand out.
"Yes, I am," he said and got closer to her, beginning to undo the buttons on his shirt, "Who told you that you could touch yourself?"
"N-Nobody."
"Then why are you? You know that only bad kittens touch themselves without permission."
"Cause I...I needed you."
He shook his head.
"That excuse isn't good enough, Kitten."
Yoongi removed her remaining clothing and forced her onto her knees, standing in front of her.
"You know what to do," he said and she began to unbuckle his belt, pulling out his length.
She placed a few gentle licks and kisses on the tip as he held her chin.
"Go on, baby. Suck it for Daddy."
"Yes, Daddy."
She took him into her warm mouth and began to suck at a quick pace.
He moaned.
"That's a good kitten."
He held her hair and moved her the way he liked it. Her mouth felt incredible.
"God, Kitten. I love this throat. I OWN this throat."
He began thrusting quickly, choking sounds bouncing off of the walls. Her eyes watered heavily and her face turned bright red, but he continued on.
"You think this is bad? We've just begun."
He thrusted into her mouth a few more times before spilling into her throat. He then pulled out and she acted as though she was going to spit it out, but he grabbed onto her collar.
"Swallow. Kitten needs her milk."
She forced it down and opened her mouth to prove that she had.
"Good girl. Would Kitten like a reward?"
"Yes, Daddy. Please."
Yoongi laid down onto his back, his head at the foot of the bed. He allowed Kitten to lower herself onto his face, hands clinging to the edge.
"You're dripping, Kitten. Don't worry. Daddy will fix it."
He began to lap her up and she moaned out.
"Daddy, fuck. I l-love your mouth.."
He hummed against her and she began to rock her hips onto his mouth. He held onto her thighs to restrict her squirming. By now, she was already in heaven, because let's face it...tongue technology.
"Oh, god. I'm close," she said.
"Ask," he mumbled against her.
"Can I c-cum? Please, Daddy?"
He sucked on her most sensitive place.
"Nope."
"Daddy, please!" she whined and rocked her hips. Yoongi took his mouth off of her and flipped them over.
"I'm not done with you. You will finish on Daddy's dick, and Daddy's dick only. It's what you get for being bad, Kitten."
He put on protection and rubbed himself against her wetness, pushing in.
"Mm, Kitten. I just slipped right in."
She cried out at the quick pressure. He started off slow and paced himself quickly. The way he fucked her so deep, yet softly was too much for her to handle.
Yoongi grabbed a hold of her collar and yanked her forward, kissing her lips passionately.
"You happy? You got me to come all the way back here, just to fuck you. God," he grunted out, "Kitten is always so desperate for Daddy, aren't you?"
"Y-Yes, Daddy. All for you."
Yoongi bit his lip as Kitten squeezed her eyes shut, jerking her up again.
"Huh uh, don't look away. Look at me."
She whined at his roughness and obeyed, not wanting to get denied again.
"Harder, Daddy. Please."
"You want that?" he asked and she nodded quickly, "If you say so."
Yoongi obliged and made his thrusts harder and deeper. Kitten's back arched off of the mattress and her hands gripped onto his.
"There! Right there, Daddy!"
He continued to hit the same spot expeditiously and she watched him bite hips lips. She could feel her stomach tensing and knew she couldn't last any longer.
"Can I cum, Daddy? Please let me."
Once again, he jerked her forward and kissed her lips passionately, moaning into her mouth with a nod. At that, she finished and held onto his shoulders. His pale skin was soft to the touch under her trembling hands.
Yoongi did his best to hold back his moans, but he couldn't help the whine that escaped his lips. He loved to make his kitten shake.
He rode out his high and finished, slowing up and laying onto his girlfriends body. The two were sweaty and exhausted, but neither regretted a thing.
"I should send you pictures more often," Y/N said after they had caught their breaths and Yoongi rolled his eyes, gently rubbing her shoulder.
-
-
-
-
-
My bias wrecker right here 😍
(Also Happy Halloween 🎃)
Thanks for reading ;)