BFB - Seokjin

🔞
*Best Friend's Brother*
(If the song isn't playing your head idk what is)
Y/N opened the door to her best friends brother's car. She and her best friend, Mina, got in and were greeted by an impatient Jin.
"Do you not understand what hurry means?" he said, "I've got university to work on."
"Whatever. Just drive."
Jin rolled his eyes and and began their trip home.
Y/N and Mina chatted about what they planned to do at the sleepover. Because it was a Y/N's 18th birthday tomorrow, they wanted to enjoy it to the fullest. After a moment, Y/N noticed Jin watching her through the mirror. She couldn't help the blush creeping across her cheeks; he was hot!
They pulled up to the Kim household and the girls went up to Mina's room to watch a movie. When it was over, they came down to eat the dinner that Jin had prepared.
"Thank you. This looks delicious," Y/N said and filled her plate.
"You're welcome. I am pretty amazing at most things."
"Bullshit! You are not, dumbass," Mina said and rolled her eyes, going into the family room.
"Would you mind getting me a soda?" Jin asked.
"Of course."
Y/N opened the fridge and saw the sodas on the bottom shelf. She bent down to grab one, and felt someone bump into her. It was Jin.
"Sorry, I slipped," he said and slowly took the drink out of her hand, grazing her fingers, "Thanks."
He then left the kitchen, leaving her alone and confused.
*skip a bit*
"You're going to have to shower in my brothers bathroom. Mine is broken."
Y/N nodded and grabbed her things, nervously walking down the hall and seeing Jin on his way down the stairs, shirtless. She went into his room and planned to hurry before he came back up. Y/N set her clothes on his dresser to find a towel, going into the bathroom once she had.
As she showered, she thought about Jin. Since she was little, she had always had a giant crush on him. He was tall, sweet, athletic, a good cook, and devilishly handsome. What was not to like?
Her hands began to trail down her chest and stomach as she thought about his perfect figure. She wanted him badly, but did he feel the same way? She wasn't sure if he just saw her as his sisters annoying friend.
She thought about all of the times she had walked in on him touching himself, pretending not to see anything. The shower wasn't the only thing that was soaking wet.
Y/N played with herself and gasped out, finally feeling some relief. She imagined the fingers inside her were Jin's long and thick ones.
It wasn't until she had finished that she realized how loud she had been. Good thing Jin was downstairs.
She got out and began to dry off. Y/N's eyes widened when she couldn't find her clothes, realizing she had left them on his dresser. She wrapped the towel around her and opened the door, peeking out. He still hadn't come back. She ran over and grabbed her clothes, knocking over a bottle of lotion.
"Shit!"
Y/N bent down to pick it up and noticed a box of condoms under his bed. The label read "large."
"Wow," she thought.
"What are you looking at?" she heard Jin say from behind her.
She quickly stood and held her towel tightly.
"Um...nothing."
He began to walk toward her.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes," she mumbled.
He faced her as he slowly bent down, lifting up the box of condoms. He raised his eyebrows at her blush.
"Nothing, huh? Does this scare you, baby?"
"What?! I...I need to get dressed."
She grabbed her things and ran out of his room, going into Mina's room to change. Mina was busy doing her nails.
"Geez, took you long enough. I had time to give myself a whole ass manicure."
"Sorry," she said and finished putting on her sweatshirt, "I couldn't figure out the shower."
"It's alright. Jin wasn't annoying, was he?"
"No, not at all."
She laid down in the bed.
"Good. He loves to tease you."
"Does he now?"
Y/N scooted over as Mina laid down beside her.
"Is this what isn't gonna be like when me move into the dorm next year?"
"Hope not. You snore too much."
"Do not!" Mina protested.
"Okay, keep telling yourself that."
They chatted for a while before Mina yawned.
"Will you be alright if I fall asleep before you?"
"Always am."
"Okay," Mina switched off the lamp and got comfortable, "Night. Love you."
"Love you too, Min."
Y/N played on her phone for a while. By the time she had received a text from Jin, Mina was already fast asleep.
Jinnie💗: U up?
Y/N😍: Yeah, why? Is everything alright?
Jinnie 💗: Yeah, it's just that I didn't get to give you your birthday present yet.
Y/N 😍: That's alright, Seokjin. You don't have to get me anything.
Jinnie 💗: Too bad. Come and get it?
Y/N 😍: Isn't it a bit late?
Jinnie💗: Aren't you playing on your phone, though? Come in here instead.
Y/N 😍: Alright, give me a second.
Y/N looked at her sleeping best friend and quietly got out of bed. She was glad that Mina slept like a rock. Y/N tiptoed out of her room and into Jin's. He was laying on his bed, a fuzzy blanket draped over his bare torso. He smiled once he saw her.
"Hey."
"Hey," she said and blushed, pulling her sweatshirt down over her tiny shorts.
"Come here. I want to give you something."
Y/N walked over to Jin and he pulled out a small bag, handing it to her.
"What's this?"
"Open it."
She pulled a black box out of the bag and opened it to reveal a gold rose necklace. She smiled at the dainty charm.
"Seokjin! This is beautiful."
She sits down and allows him to put it on her.
"It matches its owner," he whispered into her ear.
She blushed.
"And please, call me Jin. I prefer to hear you say that."
He began to caress her bare thighs.
"I...I should get back to Mina's room."
He then leaned back onto his bed.
"Why? We both know that you're going to stay up for a while longer. Wouldn't you rather have some company on your birthday?"
"My birthday isn't for a few more minutes," she said.
"Exactly," he motioned for her, "Come here."
"I don't think that's such a good idea..."
"Why not? It's only me. I've known you for what, 12 years now?"
"Yes. But-"
"Y/N. Stay."
She can hear the seriousness in his voice and decides to obey. She lays down beside him and looks at his TV, a drama playing.
"Have you seen this before?" he asked her.
"No. Is it good?"
"You see, this show is about a girl that falls in love with her best friends brother," he said and places his hand on her leg, "Ring a bell?"
"Maybe I've...seen something like it."
"Oh, I'm sure."
His finger tips trail against her inner thigh. She can feel the breath getting stuck in her throat.
"Although, in this particular drama, the girl doesn't touch herself while in the brothers shower."
Y/N's jaw drops. He had heard her.
"What, you thought I couldn't hear you? You weren't exactly quiet, baby."
Jin shuts off the TV and rolls over, so he is hovering over her.
"What all did you hear?" she asked.
"All of it. From how wet you were, to your gorgeous little moans, all of it was clear as day."
She swallowed.
"I...I..."
"One minute. One minute and you will be old enough to decide."
"Decide what?"
"To decide if you want me to make you feel good, or if you'd like to keep pretending."
Y/N's stomach turned as she watched the alarm clock on his nightstand read midnight. She was now 18 and had to make a decision.
"I'm going to kiss you now. Stop me if you'd like, but I don't think you really want that."
Jin leaned down and kissed her lips, gently at first but soon turning passionate. Like he had said, she didn't want him to stop.
His hands made their way under her shorts and onto her ass, caressing her skin over the lace.
She whimpered as his tongue met hers, him pulling off her sweatshirt. His hands instantly attacked her bare chest.
"God, you are so beautiful," he mumbled into her mouth.
He began to grind against her, his hard on apparent in the gray sweats. She quietly moaned out.
"Take those off for me, baby. You don't need them anymore," Jin said and stood up, going over to get a condom from his dresser.
She slipped the shorts and lace off of her body and discarded them on the floor. He then got back on the bed and kissed her thighs.
"Touch yourself. I want to see how you did it."
Y/N hesitantly moved a hand down there, feeling how wet she had gotten from their make out. Jin nipped at the skin on her thighs and he watched her please herself. She began to moan out.
"Fuck, baby. So hot," he said and licked her sensitive bud, "I bet you do this while you think about me all of the time, don't you?"
"Y-yes. I think about you a lot."
He flicked against her a few more times before pulling off his sweats. Her eyes widened as he put on a condom and went eye level with her.
"As do I with you, baby."
He pushed away her hand and rubbed himself against her wetness.
"God, Jin. You're too b-big."
"I bet I'll fit perfectly in that tight little hole of yours," he said and kissed her lips, "Do you want it? Do you want me?"
"Yes, please, Jinnie. I want you so bad. I have for years."
He smirked at her pleads.
"Makes me glad to hear you say that, pretty thing. I've felt the exact same way."
He slowly pushed into her and she started to yell, but he covered her mouth with his hand.
"I know it hurts. Just a bit more."
Once he was all of the way inside, he began to move slowly.
Groans left his mouth as she held onto him.
"You're doing...fuck...so good, baby."
"Oh my god, Jinnie~" she whined.
He began to thrust faster into her.
"This is better than I ever imagined."
She whined loudly as he sucked a hickey on her neck. He hushed her with his lips.
"Quiet, baby girl. You don't want Mina to catch us, right?"
"Uh huh."
"You know she would flip if she found me fucking you this good."
"Jinnie, I can't..."
"You can't what, baby?"
He pounded into her.
"I can't last any longer. I'm...oh my god!"
Her legs began to shake and he kissed her.
"Shh, baby, shh. I've got you."
He thrusted a bit more, before he reached his limit. She moaned into his neck as he finished, him groaning into her ear. He pulled out and she whimpered, pulling her into his arms. They continued to breathe and hold each other, up until Jin broke the silence.
"Go out with me?"
She turned to look at him.
"Really, Jinnie?"
"Yes. I finally want you to make mine. Let me take you out? You already know that I'll treat you like a princess."
She kissed his soft lips.
"Okay, but...how are we gonna tell Mina?"
He thought for a moment and kissed her forehead. He pulled the comforter over the two of them.
"We'll get there when we get there, baby."
-
-
-
-
-
I just got my wisdom teeth out, but this one may just be may favorite so far 😍
Thanks for reading ;)