Ch. 1: Earth

I was adrift in space, not entirely knowing where I was. I have flown all over the place since I left Cybertron. I miss it, but I can't go back with both of my brothers fighting for control. I was looking through my navigation systems to see what planets were around. I came across a planet called Earth, and it seemed rich in Energon. I decided to go to the planet and hang out there for a while. I navigated my ship towards the planet, turning on autopilot. I looked up the inhabitants of the planet so I'll know how to hide among the people. I realized that the way I could disguise myself was through an automobile and a holo form. I already had a holo form, so I just made it turn into a human. Once I landed on Earth without any of the governments knowing, I scanned four vehicles. A semi-trailer truck, a chevy equinox, a Grumman F-14 Tomcat, and a cabin cruiser. Once I scanned the vehicles, I decided upon the name Oriana Pax, after my brother who I left behind, to hide better. Once that was decided, I went to something called a gas station, to get some human food to try. I obviously made a credit card, getting some money on it to buy things. I went up to the counter with a bag of chips and some candy.

 "That will be $9.73," the cashier said, as I swiped my card. Once the transaction was done, I took my things to my 'car.' I was traveling on the road, eating my snacks. I went back to my ship to look up popular places to go. I decided to stay on this planet to see how people work. So I plan on staying in multiple cities to gain money for three years before settling down somewhere. I can't wait for my new adventure to begin.