Date

Maihime answered all of Kise's verbal questions with ease, proud that he was taking his studying seriously. It was 1 week and 2 days since the day they made the bet and Kise had gone from a '33%'  to a surprising '86%'. Needless to say, he wasn't very keen on showing everyone his...assets.

"3 more days left~" Maihime teased as she marked his test. Her smirk widened as she realized he got all of the questions right. She handed him another, more difficult test and told him to proceed with that one.

"I know that..." Kise mumbled half interested. His eyes focused on the paper as he carefully wrote the answers in kanji. Maihime turned away from him to relief his pressure of her watchful blue eyes. She knew how hard it was to concentrate with your observer breathing down your neck.

Then she heard it again. Those girly giggles that had only recently started to either grow louder or get attention. Maihime looked around the Library to see which girl was causing a barely noticable distraction. They could hide well, those collective gigglers, but not for long. Did they have any idea how important these studying sessions were to Kise? 

Maihime phone buzzed and she quickly left the quiet room, "Hello?"

"Maihime-chan?" Maihime heard the familiar voice and her face brightened immediately, the smile stretching out her face.

"Hey, Izuki-kun! What's with the sudden call?" She could hear his distinctive heavier breathing and judging by his voice he was in training. 

"No reason...We were just taking a break in practice. What are you doing?" Maihime could not stop the blush that made it's way onto her face. Like her cousin, she didn't talk to the opposite sex that much so she was usually horrible with it. She didn't know how to deal with it either, which was why she was extra violent towards males.

"U-Umm, I'm tutoring Kise. He is just finishing off a practice test." Maihime could feel the uncomfortable through the phone and she wondered why, "You alright there, Izuki-kun?"

"Maihime-chan, are you and Kise really dating?" Maihime huffed, the annoyance clear on her face. That explained why Izuki was so awkward in going close to her anymore.

"No. Kise just says some random stuff when he pleases, but I'm single." She informed him briefly. Just like that, everything was happy again and she could hear Seirin's coach yelling at Izuki to drink some water before he died of dehydration.

"Really? So it will be alright if we go out to dinner, right?" Cue red face. Izuki heard the silence but he knew better. Over the week he had noticed how awkward Maihime was when she didn't resort to snide comments and violence.

"S-Sure..." He heard her shy whisper, Riko saw Izuki's light blush and she smiled a little. 

"Great! I'll give you more information--" Riko's smile dropped and she yelled at him to get back to training, "After practice. Bye, Maihime-chan." 

"Bye, Izuki-kun." Maihime said back before she hung up and put her phone back. She walked back into the Library to see Kise nervously signing autographs from his fan girls...who were obviously nesting in the Library! 

There was a certain fan girl who was doing his work. The Librarian couldn't shut the girls up and now Kise wasn't learning. Maihime's lip twitched as she walked over to the group of girls, who couldn't even line up, and gently picked up the one who was doing his work.

"What are you doing?" Maihime asked with the more innocent voice she could muster. The girl pushed up her glasses with her blush dying down.

"I'm finishing off Kise-tan's homework, he needs time with us." She said defiantly. Maihime's innocence disappeared and at that moment, she was really pissed off. They knew nothing of the situation!