╰─➛✎﹏𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮: 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

It's finally New Years. My mom let me borrow her old kimono. It was light blue, with white flowers around the bottom of the kimono. The twins and Suna picked me up from the house. I was the only one dressed for the occasion. ಠ_ಠ

The team and I all went out to eat before going to where the events will occur. Tsumu and Samu fought on where to eat. But Aran decided on where to eat lmao. After we ate, we went to where all the stalls are. There were games too.

There was a shooting game that caught my eye. They had a big gray fox stuff toy perched on top of the shelf. I think Osamu caught on where I'm looking. Because the next thing I knew it a stuff toy was shoved into my face.

I was flustered to say the least. He got the plush toy for me. It also reminds me of Him. We all bought some food as well. I got the caramel apples. Osamu and I shared it. Idk if we indirectly kissed tho ¯\_(。•́‿•̀。)_/¯

I checked the time and see that it was almost midnight. Osamu actually dragged me through the crowd to see the fireworks. It was by the bridge where I jumped off. I lean on railings. Osamu stood beside me.

I was about to confess but the fireworks beat me to it. But it was beautiful. I'm still sad that my chance was taken away. Now my bravery wavered and I am filled with agony. Osamu suddenly went behind me and hugged me from behind. He lean his head on my shoulder while watching the fireworks go on.

That interaction made my stomach do saumersaults. My heart filled with softness that I think i almost had a heartattack. He's the most cutest dork I have ever laid eyes on.

I guess I'll confess my love for him on Valentines day then.

I'll cut this letter for now. Till next time.

yours truly,
(L/N), (Y/N)