╰─➛✎﹏𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮: 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

My mom let me go back to Inarizaki to say goodbye, since I'll be leaving tomorrow. My dad was kinda against it. But my mon hold him down.

At first I said goodbye to my classmates. Then I met the Volleyball team. I explain a brief summary of what's gonna happen. But I left out the condition thing. Atsumu turned into a crybaby. Kita also cried but didn't show it. Ojiro hugged me the longest then everyone hugged me.

Then last was Osamu. I was hesitant at first to approach him. But he approached me first. Akiko also came by and approached me. They explained everything to me on why they did that. I was hurt at first but now I understand.

Homophobics smh...

They broke off, after that day. They told me they were sure that they don't have feelings for each other.

Osamu offered to walk me home that day. He keeps apologizing every second. But I told him that It was fine. When we got to my house. Ironically my dad is there. He almost killed Samu. But I stopped him before he do.

I explained to him about everything. He still looks annoyed but just left us alone. Osamu and I sat on the staircase by the door.

I guess you could say we settled things out. He also promise to send me letters in the process. Because I don't know how long I'll be gone. He hugged me and still apologizes but I smacked his head before he do. Then he left to go home.

I'll cut this letter for now. Till next time.

yours truly,
(L/N), (Y/N)