╰─➛✎﹏𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮: 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

I... I don't know how to start this. But, I'll just spill it here. You know how I made him chocolates and another letter for him. Well, when I got to school all giddy and nervous to give it to him.

I just saw him standing there. But, he was holding hands with someone. More importantly Akiko. They confirmed it that they were dating. I... I don't know what came over me. I just rushed over to him. Shoved the chocolates to his chest. I think some of the chocolates cracked from the force.

After I did that, I ran off. I ran out of the school's properties. I ran and ran till my knees gave out. I was near an Alleyway. Suddenly it happened again. My chest tightens. I tried to dial my mom's number but it was hard to. But I manage to do it. While I was calling my mom. Kita found me, he panicked when he saw me.

He carried me back home. I was glad I collapsed nearby, and Kita found me. My mom was home. Which I am glad, she brought over the oxygen tank and hand me the mask. I think I almost died. But I didn't.

But I want too...

I have to check this out... I don't know when will this happen again...

I'll cut this letter for now. Till next time.

yours truly,
(L/N), (Y/N)