╰─➛✎﹏𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮: 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Today was the festival. I was quite nervous even tho the constant practicing last week. I'm still nervous. Everyone was wearing Long sleeve shirts with either black, gold, or grey. I was wearing a white flowy dress. Of shoulder with two thin strings attatched.

Akiko also wear the same design but it was gold. She looks really pretty. We started to play some songs when people start to come inside our classroom. It was kinda dark, since they blocked any sunlight from the window with black curtains. We also had those small spotlights that we temporarily borrowed from the drama club. We also have those changing colors light attached on the ceiling.

We had a small stage for the musicians next to the black board. Then another stage for the poets.

It was fun, we had different people who were doing their poem in front of the audience. What shock me was, that Osamu was one of the people. He was wearing black slacks with a white long button sleeves. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. For some reason some one styled his hair. His front bangs was slicked back while his side bangs was not.

He looks hot ngl. He was slightly nervous from the way his eyes averted to me. I gave him a thumbs up as he relaxed and spoke through the mic. The words flow out of his lips were like a calm river. The sugary words in his poem. Some bitterness as well.

It sounds like a love poem. That he likes someone. I've never seen him so... lovestruck. My anxiety was coming up to me. My heart was beating so fast. I excused myself in the middle of his poem. And ran straight to the clinic. The school nursed helped my condition.

After the whole ordeal I called my mom to pick me up. She could tell what's happening to me from the tremble of my voice.

I'll cut this letter for now. Till next time.

yours truly,
(L/N), (Y/N)