Chapter: One

"no one loves you, I'm the only one you have. Stay with me sweetie."

Karl tried to leave, he really did. He tried so much, but he just couldn't bring himself to actually fully go.

There he was, Karl Jacobs. 

He was in the corner of room, curled up in a ball. Sobs wracking through him, heart-wrenching sounds coming out. It's the same thing everyday. 

He shook violently as his husband walked up to him, humming lyrics to some stupid song.

"Why so upset darling? Crying doesn't look pretty on you, babyboy." His husband cooed, sounding so gentle and caring. He knelt down to Karl's level, his big tanned hand reaching to cradle Karl's cheek.

It would've been nicer if it wasn't for him who caused him to be in such state.

Karl looked up at the man cupping his cheek, that same man being his husband. His husband, being Sapnap.

"Baby, this wouldn't have happened if you'd just do as told and be on your best behavior." Sapnap hummed, and kissed his forehead.

Karl looked up at him with giant, helpless eyes. His entire mind being filled by fear and weakness, all caused by his husband. The one who was meant to love him.

"Now, why don't you tell me what you did wrong? Causing you to be punished?" Sapnap cupping his face and the sound of his fake sweet, caring voice made Karl hurl deep down.

Karl nodded, choking back another sob. "I..I- was speaking to other people without your permission..-" he cracked out, hiccuping.

"That's right baby, you know they only want to hurt you. They don't love you. They think you're nothing, unlike me. I love you so much babyboy, more then anyone ever will." With that, his husband peppered kisses all over his face. One last kiss on the lips and stood up, walking out the door. Leaving a shaking sobbing mess behind.

Karl looked down at his violently shaking hands. His wrist were all bruised, finger prints visibly placed on the delicate pale skin of his.

He means it, he loves me. I'm safe.