Chapter: 2

Karl worked for his friend, known as MrBeast to others but as Jimmy to his workers and friends.

That was where he currently was, Jimmy's studio. His only escape, sure Sapnap was brought up but only briefly since all of them tend to focus on other things that are not him.

Karl had just finished stacking a block of ice for one of Jimmy's challenges. Chris sneaked up behind him and hugged him from behind, Karl flinched but hugged back burring his head into Chris's shoulder. "looks like somebody's not giving you enough affection at home huh?" Chris chuckled giving his best friend a tight hug. Karl managed a fake laugh at that.

If only he knew

Time passed and it was soon time to go. 

Karl dreaded it but it was fine, he'd be back tomorrow.

The heels of his shoes clinked behind him as he open the studios door to exit, waving goodbye to the friends he loved so much. 

He made his way to the bus stop, Sapnap didn't let him go in his own car anymore. He says it's too dangerous. Karl just obeyed him, he didn't want to end up crying.

Karl was just a step close to the bus stop until he heard someone yell, he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Karlos! Hold up man!"

*********************************

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, i don't have ideas yet since i just winged this, but- uh yeah this was just a filler chapter too lol