Chapter: 3

Karl turned to face the person, his eyes widen.

..Quackity?

Karl hasn't seen him since Sapnap's and his wedding, that was 4 years ago.

But here he was, standing in front of Karl. Still looking the same, only difference is that he grew a few inches. Karl looked up at him.

 He wanted to say something but- what was there to say? No, that's a dumb question. There's a million things to say. A 'hello', a 'how are you doing,' a simple greeting. Maybe even tell him how much he missed him, geez that'd be great- no. 

Karl collect yourself, Sapnap wants you home.

Karl shook his head and sighed, making eye contact with Quackity. "Hey Karl, I haven't seen you in a while! How've you been? How's Sapnap been?" He chirped happily. Karl mustered a smile, he couldn't understand how could he be so happy to see him? Karl ignored him for years because of Sapnap, Quackity should be mad. 

"Quackity- Nice to see you too, I've been alright. Sapnap and I are as happy as we can be." Karl said, he hated lying to him but nobody could know. Quackity nodded, smiling. "That's nice to know, we should catch up more- Maybe after-" "No! I- Sorry uh- I'm-" Karl couldn't find his words, Quackity looked at him questionably. "You don't want to hang out?-" He said, quite disappointed.  Karl shook his head "nono it's not that! I just don't always have time to,, Since I'm always doing something with Sapnap aha-" Karl jumbled, it was believable..right?

Quackity nodded, not quite convinced "Okay- but can i have your number? I don't wanna lose touch with you again." Karl's cheeks dusted pink, he liked how he wanted to still keep in touch. he got angry with himself for that.

Don't feel like that Karl, he isn't Sapnap.

Karl hesitated but he scribbled his number on a gum wrapper and handed it to Quackity, he was about to say something when suddenly the bus came. 

Karl hurriedly got his bag and hugged Quackity goodbye, running the bus. Quackity watched him go and sighed, making his way home.

__________________________________

ayo imma make a oneshot book because- it'll probably be more updated faster then this book. anyways hoped you enjoyed the chapter <3