Communicator?

The brunette looked over Tubbo. He assured them that Tubbo was completely fine. They didn't fully trust him but got over it quickly.

"Can I check out your arm again?" They nodded, they wanted to ask if it was broken.

"Can you grab a rag and wooden spoon?" Bad looked to Skeppy who nodded. They looked at Bad confused.

"A wooden spoon?" Frost asked. Bad nodded, "Its going to be painful you'll have it to bite down on." They just looked at Bad while the blue boy walked back in with a bucket, spoon, and rag.

"I didn't get to work on it to much, but it was pretty bad, does it hurt?" They shook their head, causing Bad to look at them confused through his glasses. "it doesn't?" he questioned.

"No its completely numb." Bad opened his mouth and gasped shocked. He muttered fake cuss words under his breath.

"Can you move your fingers?" He asked a little frantic. They nodded and looked down at the sling, they moved my fingers. They didn't move much but they did move. Bad sighed in relief.

"Did you reopen a wound?" He asked moving their arm out of the cast. They nodded. Bad shook his head. "If you reopen it again you might not be able to use your arm." They nodded. 

"You know Wilbur right?" Bad asked looking into Frosts golden eyes. They nodded again. "How about we send him a message that you two are here?" Frost agreed.

Bad flicked his wrist and a floating blue screen came up. Frost fell backwards off the chair in shock. Skeppy hurried and grabbed them, they were whimpering in pain. Skeppy helped them back onto the chair.

"Do you not know what a Communicator is?" They shook their head, looking at the see through screens Bad displayed from his wrist. 

"You think about opening it and flick your wrist, it lets you leave games and join them, you can also message everyone." They looked down at their left wrist weird, Frost thought about opening it and flicked their wrist.

One blue screen displayed in front of them. They could write something in chat, they smirked having done it. Skeppy looked confused.

"That's weird you should have 3 screens?" He questioned looking at Frosts. "You should have commands, chat, and switching games." He looked down at the teen. "It's probably because your not used to it don't worry." He smiled at them.

Bad finished the message to Wilbur, Wilbur said he was coming to get the two and should be there in under an hour.

Bad genitally under rapped the teens arm. The skin was terribly shredded. He grimaced  before patting the wet cloth to get rid of blood. Frost was biting down on the spoon whimpering in pain. It took 15 minutes before the gash was cleaned. Skeppy didn't let them look at the cut, he looked on the verge of fainting due to the seer amount of blood. 

Bad was re-wrapping it while trying to small talk with the teen. They didn't seem to want to engage, he wondered why Wilbur would add another child to the war. Tubbo barely wanted to participate and Tommy was Tommy. 

"What was your original server that you came from?" He asked while putting their arm back into the sling. "I don't know, nobody does." Bad stared at them. "What?" He questioned.

"I woke up in L'manberg with no memories I don't even know my name." Frost said staring at the floor. Bad gave them a look of pity, he felt terrible, he knew Wilbur was a good guy and would never hurt the kid. But they seemed to not want to fight in this war. 

It wasn't long until Wilbur came. Frost sat on the floor Rat was sitting next to them. Wilbur and Bad were talking about their injuries and other things. Wilbur was explaining how Dream has stopped the war temporarily until they can get Frost home. Bad explained how bad their arm had been and how he'd help them.

Frosts thoughts went to something else. The garden the other night when they had found Tubbo he was under a tree branch. It seemed to have been cut rather than naturally falling like it was a trap set.

"Frost, Do you want to stay here or come back with us?" Wilburs question knocked them out of their thoughts. They looked confused up at the tall male. "What?"

"Skeppy and Bad can take better care of you here, you'll be safer. We will all still be looking for which server you came from, you'll just stay here with them." Frost looked at the hooded and beanie wearing males. They had to admit Bad and Skeppy seemed very sweet and nice. It would kill them to stay here.

"I don't know" They glanced out the window. "I need to check something, I'll be back." Frost started to get up only to be stopped by the other three.

"You're not going anywhere! You're badly injured!" Bad stood in front of them. "Frost you can't keep going off on your own." Wilbur looked at them. They blinked confused.

"Why not?" They seemed confused on why they couldn't just leave. "You're badly hurt Frost, you'll only get yourself more hurt." Wilbur seemed to be trying to understand what they didn't.

"Did no one tell you that?" Bad looked concerned. They shrugged. "I'm not sure I don't really see the problem? I guess." 

"You can check on whatever you want to tomorrow. It's starting to get late. Tomorrow you can make up your mind about staying with Skeppy and Bad or not, Tubbo should wake up." Wilbur said walking out. They were left alone with the two that fight like a married couple.

They couldn't shake the feeling that someone is trying to kill their new friends. They couldn't tell if it was someone they knew or someone who is holding a grudge. 

Should Frost stay in L'manberg?

or

Should Frost live with Skeppy and Bad?