Iris

Tw emotional manipulation

It didn't take long for everyone to arrive, they all stood outside of Wilbur's house. The silence was thick enough to be cut with a sword. Frost made eye contact with Tommy, both were to blame even if neither wanted to admit it.

"We need to talk to Ian." Tubbo jumped at Eret's voice. Everyone turned to face the sunglasses male in confusion. 

"No offense Eret but that's a terrible idea." Wilbur ignore the idea completely. Eret glared at him through the glasses. "Wilbur he knew this was going to happen, we need to question him." Wilbur waved off the idea yet again. Eret groaned.

"All in favor of talking to Ian raise your hand." Frost's hand shot up first, they knew Ian was plotting something. Tubbo raised his hand, Tommy following. After a minute Fundy raised his hand as well, Wilbur was out numbered.

"Fine, lets go." Wilbur reculently stared to head towards the cell. Frost caught up with Eret.

"Where are you keeping him?" Frost made eye contact before looking down at their feet. They didn't feel cold anymore, but their bare feet creating frost on the grass was off putting. 

"We have a cell underground from the war he's in there." Eret walked a bit faster avoiding Frost, they looked hurt but ignored it. Moving their hand around they saw the trail of ice it left behind. How this was possible was beyond them.

It didn't take long until Frost and Tommy were heading underground. The others tried to concise them to not come, of course neither listening. They deserved just as much as anyone else to know what was going on.

Ian was asleep on the little cot in the stone cell. Frost blinked back memories, the deja vu they got from being in here. Wilbur called Ian's name, the boy stirred and sat up yawning. 

"Oh huh what did I miss?" Ian rubbed his eyes looking between the people in front of him. Most were glaring at him, the only ones that weren't were Tommy and Frost. 

"What was in the potions?" Wilbur hissed at the boy. He shrugged in response. 

"I didn't make them so not entirely sure, sorry." He waved at Eret, they returned the gesture giving a half smile.

"Why aren't the effects gone yet?" Fundy was more filled with curiosity then hatred. Ian bit his lip messing with his hands.

"It um...doesn't go away..?" He awkwardly looked up at them, with a nervous smile. In return he got a lot of shouting.

"What do you mean its not going away?!" Tommy walked right up to the cell nearly touching the bars. No one dared to stop him.

"It's kinda..perminet?" Ian sat back like he was ready to get his ears yelled off. Which was pretty much what was happening. Tommy looked shocked at the revelation, he went to hold on to the bars. His hands didn't catch them going right through. Ian ran over holding him before he fell on the stone floor.

"Holy sh-!" He glared up at everyone. "Are you stupid?! You didn't get him anything to drink or eat? He's on the verge of fainting!" Ian shot at all of them, everyone looked in utter shock. Wilbur looked at his little brother, he was being laid down on the cot by Ian.

"Someone get him water and food!" Ian shouted, Fundy hurried out of there with Niki following. Ian picked up Tommy's hand examining it.

"You got fazing, pretty cool. It'll really help you when you get it under control." Tommy nodded, holding up his other hand.

"I think you guys deserve an explanation, especially you Frost. But thats for after you two have a good grasp on these abilities, soon you'll be as good as me with flying." Frost watched him, they never felt like he was being rude or trying to hurt them. Ian looked over to Frost eyes widen.