Potions

TW Panicking, and suffocating

Frost's hand shook the liquid in the bottle around slowly. The bright blue liquid moved slowly around the sides of the bottle. They made a face looking to Ian.

Tommy and Frost had agreed to at least try the potions. It confused Frost to why they were different colors from each other. Frost's bottle held a soft glowing blue color, while Tommy's was a mix of white and black. Ian had refused to tell them exactly what the potions would do.

Tommy looked at the potions trying to identity what they were, he'd never seen either. Ian hovered by them lite up by the glowing torches. 

Tommy shrugged looking to Frost. Their shoulders slumped, whats the worst that could happen? Tommy popped the quark off of his.

Ian's hand shot out, almost like he wanted to warn them. It resulted in odd glanced from the pair, he shut his hand down and gave a fake smile. 

"Is it going to taste gross?" Frost asked, Ian shrugged. 

"I didn't get to try these ones yet, but they'll probably taste like medicine." He responded losing his energy fast. Frost assumed because it was getting late. Tommy stuck his tongue out at the mention of medicine. 

"I bet i can drink it faster than you." Tommy declared. Frost smirked.

"Yeah right blondie, I could beat you any day." Both smirked at each other ready to count down from 3.

"3..." Tommy started.

"2..." Frost continued.

"1!" Ian finished.

Both began chugging the liquid. Tommy started chocking and spit a bit of it out with a cringe face. It was truly disgusting but he refused to lose. Frost had no trouble beating Tommy, who cringed every time it touched his tongue. 

"Hah told you." Frost bragged at the defeated Tommy. 

"Yours probably just taste better! This was rigged!" Tommy shouted. Frost shook their head feeling good. 

"How long does it take for this to work?" Tommy questioned looking at the floating boy. His face dropped completely showing a depressed face. Tommy and Frost were taken back.

"Ian.. Are you ok?" Ian shook his head. 

"I'm sorry Frost, but I had too." 

The world around Tommy seemed to spin a bit. He struggled to remember how to stand up straight falling down. Then came the pain. He didn't remember when he started screaming, his whole body felt like it was getting torn apart. 

Everything was painful, he couldn't open his eyes. He only could tell he was curled on the ground. It was the only thing he could feel. His eyes cracked open, he saw Frost backing away from Ian. He saw Wilbur in his face his mouth moved but no sound came out. No Tommy couldn't hear what he was saying. 

The last thing he remembers before everything when dark was Eret grabbing Ian. Then nothing.

Frost watched Tommy fall to his knees. Frost ran over to him asking whats wrong. The only response they got was him screaming bloody murder, he grabbed around his body.

Frost backed up, they looked to Ian. They heard footsteps. 

"What did you do to him?!" Frost yelled, their words slurred slightly. 

"Frost, its not what it looks like-" Ian started, he got cut off by Frost falling. Frost saw everyone else arrive, Eret held Ian at knife point. Ian made no attempt to move. Frost shivered, suddenly feeling freezing.

Wilbur picked up Tommy running him to the infirmary. Tubbo kneeled in front of Frost saying something to Frost. 

Frosts hands shot up to their neck, they gasped for air. They couldn't breath. Heart racing grabbing to trying and breath. Tubbo tried to grab them reacting like he'd been burned. Frost panted for air, to not get it. Black dots appeared in their vision until black was all they could see.

Ian watched Frost fall, and faint. His face showed no emotion, he avoided looking at Frost or where Tommy had been. Eret had a dagger to his neck, he made no movement. 

"I'll take him to the cell for questioning." Eret hissed, Fundy and Niki nodded.

"Make any movement and I won't hesitate to kill you." Ian just sighed.

"I know." Eret led him to an underground channel, there stood a iron cage. Ian expected this, it really wasn't shocking. He leaned against the cold stone wall.

Eret glared at him while locking the cage.

"Eret, its not what you think-" He started only to be yelled at.

"Really?! So you didn't just try to kill Tommy and Frost, because it sure as hell looked like it." Eret yelled, he was beyond pissed. Ian looked at the ground.

"You'll see when they wake up. They'll need me then." Ian flipped up his headphones and sat down on the ground. Eret knew he wasn't going to get anything else from him. It didn't help that his heart felt heavy hearing the light sobs from the boy.

___________

Tommy was the first to wake up. The rays of sun were directly in the vision of his eyes. He shifted his position to avoid the rays. Looking around confused, this wasn't his room its the infirmary. He sat up looking at the night stand next to him. Grabbing the glass of water and chugging it he got up on shaky legs. 

Had he gotten injured?  His eyes scanned his body for any injuries. Nothing could be found, and nothing hurt. Walking outside, nobody seemed to be around. His mind started to wonder, if something had happened. 

He looked around seeing a shorter brunette standing watering a random poppy. 

"Aye Tubbo!" He called running up to his best friend. Tubbo flipped around, he smiled. Tubbo ran to give him a hug.

"Im so glad your ok-" He started until both gasped in shock. Tubbo ran right through Tommy, neither dared to move.

Tommy slowly turned around in horror, had he died? Tubbo looked utterly lost.

"What the.." Tubbo trailed. He lifted his hand, Tommy gulped and did the same. Tubbo went to touch his arm only for his arm to disappear completely. Both screamed in horror. Tommy backed up tripped over Tubbos watering can. His now transparent legs fell right through the grass. Tubbo quickly grabbed his hand, and pulled him back up.

"What the hell was that?" Tommy asked frantic. Tubbo looked speechless.

"I don't know!" 

Once they had gotten a hold of themselves, they ran to find Wilbur, maybe he'd know.

Frost shot up gasping. Their hand shot to their chest, it was ok they could breath. Slowing their breath, they silently counted to 10. Its ok now, your safe.

They looked around curious. It was the original room they had woke up in 3 weeks ago. They threw the blanket off them getting out of the room. Ian had done something, but why? What motive did he have to trying and hurt both of them. 

They heard cracks under their feet. They hopped out of the way to see ice fractals under their feet. Under their feet it created ice, they gasped. Their breath hinged. Behind them was a creek, they turned to see a surprised Niki. 

"Wheres Wilbur?" They asked breathless. Niki looked at them she yelled to follow her. Both sprinted to go find Wilbur. 

Frost knocked on the door, they retracted their hand seeing the ice it left. Niki touched the ice on the door. Looking with confusion at Frost. 

Wilbur opened the door, looking at Niki and Frost.

"We have a problem." Frost stated. Wilbur sighed.

"Make that two..." He opened the door to view a half transparent Tommy.