ι'м αвoυт тo ĸαrαтe cнop yoυ ~ тoммy

i REFUSE TO SEXUALIZE TOMMY OR TUBBO OR ANY MINOR. that is one of the most horrendous things that someone can do, and whoever does that, should get punished to hell and i'll send them there myself.

anyways, you're best friends with tommy and you're over at his house while he streams.

•·················•·················•

y/n's pov:

"FUCK YOU BITCH!!" my best friend screams into his mic.

i'm guessing something happened. i glance over at tommy and see part of his screen, his little minecraft figure is running after someone else. i shrug and look back at my phone.

minutes go by before tommy yells again and of course slamming his desk with his fists, "GO TO HELL WILBUR!"

i chuckle slightly but cover it up once i see tommy glare at me.

"what are you laughing at y/n?" he asks.

"nothing dip shit." i retort back.

"whatever."

tommy goes back to his game but again, i'm guessing something happened because tommy started screaming, again. "SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!"

i whip my head at him and give tommy a confused look. what in the bloody hell is his friends saying?

"no! she's like a sister to me. and that's just disgusting, she's funny looking and i'm pretty sure she's secretly ameri-"

"finish that sentence, i dare you." i interrupt tommy.

"she's secretly american..." he whispers into the mic.

i glare at him and continue to until it freaks him out.

"y/n's the only woman i don't like. she's just staring at me right now, like, a lot." tommy says, looking from his webcam to me.

"i'm about to karate shop you, you dumb ass bitch." i say.

tommy freezes and looks back at his webcam, "did you hear that? i'm getting threatened by an american woman-"

i jump off the bed and slap tommy in the back of the head. i can head his friends "ooo" from his head set.

"i like your cut g." i grin but stop when i see tommy getting mad, "oh shit.."

i run to his door, pulling it open and bolting out of his room and down the stairs.

"come back here bitch!" i hear him yell, his footsteps following me down the stairs.

"not today satan!" i yell back, opening the back door and slamming it shut.

tommy got unlucky though. when i shut the door, tommy ran into it and fell backwards. i start to laugh at his face when it got slammed into the glass door.

*click*

i jolt my head up and see tommy standing up smirking. i look down and see his hand on the lock.

"wait no tommy!" i plead, running back to door, tugging on it to open.

after a minute, tommy unlocks the door but books it up his stairs to his room. i follow him up there and tackle him out of his chair, not caring that he was still streaming and the webcam was on.

"woman!" the blonde british boy yells, trying to get up but i'm holding down his wrists.

"bitch!" i yell back.

•·················•·················•

i don't know how to end this one but this was a whole ass roller coaster of emotions lmao. i hope you all have an amazing day! love you all!! <3