Chapter Eleven

Soran strode in.

As soon his eyes met mine, the room grew cold. We both stared at each other waiting for the other to make the first move.

My inner was not having any of this for within me, I could feel her anger boil. The water was slowly rising over the pot until it poured over.

"Well get to barking doggy," she said, the words coming out of my mouth. I saw no change in Soran but could feel that he could transform into his wolf at any second. I'm sure that's what my inner wants.

He walked over to me and grabbed my arm forcefully, yanking me up from the couch. Then, he began dragging me outside.

"You had better stop tugging at my chains dear," he said roughly. "Because I bite, hard," he whispered the last word.

I chuckled but remained quiet.  My inner was practically screaming her lungs out inside of my head but I tired my best to ignore her. 

His men then came out from different directions and nodded at him before entering the vehicles. I was then flung inside one of the black jeeps and accompanied by Soran as he sat next to me.

The jeep began driving but all the while, I was thinking about Senait. I was curious as to whether or not he connected the dots about me having a daughter. After all, this is not the first time he has been to my house and he must have recognized her scent there to. 

Start some drama. 

For once, my inner and I were on the same page. I might as well make this trip a little enjoyable for me. Not that kidnapping should be enjoyed but this is a strange situation anyways, so why not?

"So I'm guessing it's a normal thing to kidnap a mother without her child," I said casually, looking out the window. I turned back to see the driver peaking through the mirror and Soran staring at me.

If looks could kill, I would not even be existing right now. 

"Don't tell me you didn't know I have a child?" I asked with fake surprise. "I thought wolves had a great sense of smell but seems I was wrong." The driver let out a low growl but kept his attention on the road.

"Keep testing my patience dear," Soran said in a low tone. "I can guarantee you will be punished when we arrive at your new home." He smiled when he saw the change in my facial expression to that of someone who is annoyed. "As for your child, you can just tell us where they are and I'll gladly pick them up." 

I was a little bit surprised at how he handled it as well as disappointed. I wanted more of a scene but he is an alpha for a reason.

"So what do you plan to do with me?" I asked. He paid me no attention and pulled out his phone from his pocket. "Or was it that you were so impressed with my dancing that you decided to hire me?

Now that definitely hit one of his nerves. His fingers began to rapidly tap at his phone's screen with such force, I thought it would break. A low rumble echoed beneath his breath, but he still said nothing to me. 

His driver would occasionally peer at us through the mirror, mostly me. We were back to driving in silence. Soran distracted by his phone and me by him. 

Such a shame. I can't wait for when our love returns to us so that he can put an end to this stupidity. 

I sighed, not wanting to hear what my inner had to say. This was not how I had planned to spend my evening.