ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖- 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕥

I don't own anything except my plotline. Any original concepts and characters that are not OCs belong to either JK Rowling or Rick Riordan.

"WHAT!"

"Filth! Scum! By-products of dirt and vileness! Half-breeds, mutants, freaks, begone from this place! How dare you befoul the house of my father's!"

Mrs Weasley glared angrily at Ron as the  booming voice of Mrs Black echoed through the Black residence, a response to Ron's own sudden outburst. Molly swiftly picked up her wand and rushed out into the hallway to stun the portraits before the real ruckus could begin. For once Ron didn't squirm in discomfort under her vicious gaze, the sheer shock of Lupin's previous statement annihilating any instincts for self preservation he possessed. Hermione was too startled to even form a response, and with the tension in the room growing, only occasionally broken by yells of "SHUT UP YOU MISERABLE HAG!" from Sirius, Harry couldn't restrain himself any longer

"There has to be some kind of mistake Lupin! Its not possible...." he trailed off, knowing deep down in his core that it was. The second those words had been uttered, he had instantly known it was true, as if some part of him had known the truth all along, a part of him that almost didn't feel his own....

"If Voldemort had a daughter, then how did she attend Hogwarts?" Hermione asked, composing herself at last, unlike Ron, who appeared to be seething with unadulterated rage. She looked up at their ex-teacher, her eyes so clearly filled with desperation for answers. "Even if she changed her name, how have we never heard of her until now? She could've hardly kept a secret as monutmentous as that throughout all her years there, could she?"

"She wasn't a witch at all," Lupin replied simply, sighing slightly at the sheer complicatedness of the current predicament they all faced; sometimes the only thing knowledge proved fruitful for was causing worry. "All we know about her is that she is a squib, much to Voldemort's annoyance you can imagine, and proving useless to him probably never even learned of her heritage. She was taken into an orphanage at only two months old, and emigrated to America aged 8 with her new family after being adopted."

"If she isn't even magic, then why are you even bothering to tell us about her?" Harry demanded, knowing from Lupin's unnaturally blank expression that he was holding something back. Lupin shifted uncomfortably, sighing once again, clearly exasperated.

"She has a son, a very powerful one at that, from what we can tell." Silence overcame the room, and Harry could feel his breath catching in his throat. When no interruptions appeared forthcoming, Lupin decided it was best to press on, and dispell any assumptions before they became too deep-rooted in belief. "To our knowledge he doesn't know anything of his Grandfather at all, let alone have been recruited by him." It was impossible to ignore the slight portrayals of relief echoed around the table. "Which is why," Lupin paused for a moment, grimacing slightly as if he didn't agree fully with what he was about to say, "we must recruit him first."

The yells of outrage were almost deafening, and Sirius scowled as he entered the room.

"Well, by those reactions, I suppose he's told you Dumbledore's ridiculous plan." He lay back against the wall, arms crossed, his deep disgust plain for all to see. Lupin fiddled with his thumbs under their harsh gaze, until he copped the glint of smugness in Sirius's eyes and finally he snapped.

"What else do you suggest we do Sirius? Let Voldemort find him first? This boy won't just disappear and you know it! The last thing we need is another powerful asset on the Death Eaters' side! You get so blinded by your self-centred, pride-filled opinions that you lose all focus of the bigger picture!" There was a sharp intake of breath by all spectators; it was rare to see Lupin so riled up like this. Sirius drew his wand angrily and threateningly, walking up to Lupin like a vicious predator ready to capture their prey.