💫Party💫

Everyone was so lost in the deafening music blasting in the grand hall. They had been invited to a party in the same hotel which was to celebrate christmas.

Recklessly, she was vibing to the beat, not bothering about if anyone was staring at her or not. Scanning the hall, she spotted everyone accept Jimin.

Squeezing through the crowd, she made it to hoseok and patted his shoulder to gain his attention.

"Yea." He spoke, standing still as he turned around to face her.

"Where's Jimin?" She asked loudly making sure he could hear in spite of the aloud music.

"In his room. He said he's not feeling well." Hoseok had to shout.

"Liar." Rhie muttered under her breathe and took her leave from there. Hoseok, not bothering, went back to dance his ass off to the beat.

Without knocking, she turned the knob and pushed the room back only to meet with Jimin sitting upright on the bed, his hands behind his back, as if trying to hide something.

"Are you hiding something?" Rhie questioned, raising one of her brows.

"N-No." He stuttered. Moreover he was also wearing his black thick glasses which turned her suspicion even more strong.

"You are." She spoke and made her way towards him. Jimin backed off, hiding whatever thing he had in his hands behind his back.

She crawled over the bed and eyed the poor boy before tackling him underneath her and snatching the thing away from his hands. Defeated, Jimin looked in his lap as Rhie backed away after getting what she wanted.

"Yaaah Park Jimin Are you serious?! You are studying here rather than celebrating chrismtas with us." She screwed her eyes at him, after having a glimpse of book.

"I don't want to go to party." He spoke, looking down, avoiding any eye contact with her and took off his glasses with a disappointed sigh.

"Stop lying! I know you want to party with us."

"Yes I do! But I'm not like you. No one even bothers to spare me a glance without their self. I don't have friends like you do." He snarled back.

"Shut up Park Jimin or I'm gonna hit you with my flip flop now." She ordered with her hands on her hips, making the boy go silent, who was looking at her with tear shimmering in his beady doe eyes.

"If you don't have friends then what are hoseok and yoongi. Leave them, who am I to you? Potato?" Her words made him laugh through tears which he soon wipes with his sleeves.

"Now come with me." She chuckled and grabbed his wrist, pulling him out of the bed before dragging him towards the party venue.

Approaching the dance floor, she positioned his hands on her waist and draped hers around his neck making the poor boy go crimson red.

"Don't look at anyone else. Remember you are here to have fun." She fondly smiled at the boy receiving a nod from him.

The intense eye contact made the blood rush to his cheeks but he was glad that the lights were dim enough to conceal his rosy red cheeks.

Just like she said, keeping his eyes locked with hers, he tenderly danced to the beat with her forgetting if anyone else was also present there besides the two of them.