💫Years Long Burden💫

Before Rhie could ask, Yoongi added, "You said you would be gone for three years but see it has been four, besides, you didn't keep your promise, you didn't call or text us. Heck you didn't see our messages."

"Yoongi the contract extended and there were thousands of messages I was getting each day--

"I know Rhie, it comes with fame. Just go and persuade him, you know how he's." Yoongi smiled at her, cutting her off in the middle. He too was an eminent producer and knew how it all works but he made sure to give hoseok proper time and attention considering he had no on except them.

Rhie nodded and headed towards his room which was open. She turned the knob and entered inside. Seconds later, hoseok exited the washroom wiping his face with a small towel.

"Just go away Rhie. I don't want to see your face." Hoseok spoke as soon as his gaze fell on her but he instantly looked away and walked towards the mirror, unbothered.

"I'm not here to go away hoseok." She grabbed his wrist which he soon yanked away from her grip and grabbing her arms from her sides, yelled out, "THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? YOU HAD LEFT US. YOU HAD GONE OUT OF OUR LIVES. THEN WHY ARE YOU BACK RHIE? WHY?" Hoseok growled, startling his friend with his sudden outburst but only if she could know it was his frustration, he had been cooping up in himself for so long.

"Please don't say things like this hoseok. I also missed you guys. I also wanted to talk and message--

"NO RHIE, YOU DIDN'T, IF YOU DID YOU'VE NOT LEFT US IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU HAVE NOT LEFT ME, YOONGI OR DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT JIMIN, WHO LOVED YOU SINCERELY AND TRULY. WAS YOU REALLY SO CLUELESS OR YOU WAS JUST ACTING? THE WAY HE LOOKED AT YOU, THE WAY HE WOULD BLUSH SO EASILY AROUND YOU."

Hoseok knew everything from the very start. Jimin had told the elder about his feelings for her and he was the one who had encouraged Jimin to confess.

"THAT LAST NIGHT OF JEJU TRIP, HE WAS GOING TO CONFESS TO YOU RHIE. BUT YOU BROKE HIS HEART BY SHOWING HIM YOUR TICKETS TO U.S. HOW HEARTLESS YOU CAN BE RHIE? DID YOU EVER CARE ABOUT ANYONE EXCEPT YOU?" He let go of her arms making her flinch back. She was flabbergasted by every word leaving his lips.

"Did you ever care about me who had no one but only three of you?" His voice softened as he dropped himself on his knees and tears fell from his eyes like no tomorrow.

Rhie knelt down and wrapped her arms around him, pulling his crying figure into her embrace, sobbing with him as well. Tears had pooled up in her eyes on their own when she saw her sunshine shatter down in tears and knowing that she was the reason behind it didn't help either.

Yoongi stood outside the room hearing both of them sob in each other's embrace. It was the burden that needed to be relieved. Hoseok, who didn't find a family figure in his father who was his only parent, had found his home in his friends and when one of them became too distant to even meet once a year, he couldn't bear it.

He wasn't mad at her for leaving to fulfill her dreams, he hated her recklessness in keeping her promises. He just wanted her to message and call him every single day and nothing else.

In pure wrath, he had blurted out many of the things he didn't even mean which as he realised, he was quick to apologise, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it rhie." He spoke as he wiped up his tears with his sleeves.

"No I'm sorry hoseok. I didn't keep my promise. I said I would call and skype you everyday but didn't. I'm the one at fault." She spoke between her sobs.

"We are both at fault." He chuckled making a subtle smile spread of her lips too.

Outside the room, Jimin approached Yoongi.

"How are they now?" He asked, with worry laced in his tone.

"They are good. Let's go."

_____

Please point out typos. Vote and leave comments❤