Part 1//𝕒𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

ELISE'S POV

Lils💫

|Hey wanna hangout|

Lils💫
|Oh hell yeah|

|what time???|

|I'll be there at 1:00pm|

|better be ready and dont be
fcking ugly at least this
time jk|

Lils💫

|😑🖕🏻|

|then enjoy your self|

|lol ok then I will|

Lils💫
|are u being serious right now|

|youre not even gonna force me
like "cOmE On LilIA lEtS gO oUt"|

|why should I|

|I dont waste time on ppl l

Lils💫
|MEAN!!|
|Hmpphhh😡|

|it aint cute stop it|

|come on im serious now I'll see
ya ugly face later|

Lils💫
|I'll see ur butt face|

|1:00pm|

I got up and get ready. I have a simple makeup on, with just a crop top and a jeans on

 I have a simple makeup on, with just a crop top and a jeans on

Honestly, I think I will be having fun today... I hope so. 'Cause I've been getting so bored this past few days, that I just really need some fun.

I walked downstairs, wore my shoes on, then asked my brother to drove me to Lilia's place.

After some time of driving, we finally got at the front of her house, bidding my goodbye to my brother. I walked to the front door and knocked, texting her that i'm here at the same time. Not for so long, she opened the door and immediately hugged me.

"where are we going by the way?" she asked, letting go from the hug.

"I dont know either, how about an amusement park?" I suggested

"that'll be great!!!"

"but who'll drive us?" my eyebrows crashing together.

"I could ask my driver."

"Yeah sure."

//TIME SKIP//

It is now finally time to go home. We are now dropping Lilia first to her house, before mine. But as she was about to close the door she said, "I enjoyed today and the rides, see u on monday, bye Eli!!!" she waved and smiled, as I did the same. Lilia's driver dropped me off to my house, thanking him for the ride, then headed inside my house.

//NEXT DAY//
I just woked up and its 1:00pm I just washed my face and go down, when I got downstairs I didnt find my mom, so I walked up to the kitchen and saw the note on the table that says,

//NEXT DAY//I just woked up and its 1:00pm I just washed my face and go down, when I got downstairs I didnt find my mom, so I walked up to the kitchen and saw the note on the table that says,

I opened the fridge and saw the food so I heated it up and ate it.

I was scrolling through my phone while I'm eating, then I saw that the "Stranger Things" are opening up for auditions.

And if you don't already know it, I'm a fan of "Stranger Things" and also crushing on Finn Wolfhard. That's why I got more convinced to try out for the audition because of their work.

Plus, it has always been my dream to be a known actress since I was a kid, which was also the time I started doing acting classes and worked on small projects and became an extra.

Other than that, I think it's cool and would be able to have lots of experience with different people and also live up a world that I couldn't in the real world, so I pondered, as I told my self that this is my time to shoot my shot and shine. I ate my food rapidly, before getting up to spruce myself a bit so I wont look like a potato in the video.

When I got to my room, I rashed in my bathroom and took a bath then did a natural/simple makeup and just let my hair down. As well as a casual clothes.

Next, I set-up my phone to record myself and took a look at myself in the mirror one last time and fixed my self

Next, I set-up my phone to record myself and took a look at myself in the mirror one last time and fixed my self. Lastly, I picked a character I will be auditioning for, and as soon as I filled out the survey, they sent me the script that I wil memorize, so I did that before actually filming for the audition.

//TIME SKIP; AFTER LOTS OF TAKES TO GET IT PERFECT//

After such a long time I finally finished and was satisfied about it. Basically the character I auditioned and found it cool was 007. She is one of the test subject in the laboratory of hawkins where 011 came from too. 007's power is that she can control and manipulate other ppl's mind. This is for their Season 3 of ST. If ever I got accepted for that character I will be so thankful 'cause that'll be my first show and it is one of the most popular tv shows. That will be just mind blown for me, but we will see the results next week...maybe. I will talk about this with my family and let them know that I auditioned there but if I sleep earlier before any of them come back, then i'll tell them tomorrow.

It is pretty late and my parents is still not here, but my brother already got home and we both ate dinner, but I didnt told him 'cause I wanted to tell it to all of them together at the same time. So I just decided to tell them about the audition tomorrow and take a shower, go through my phone for a but then have a rest.

You might not like this First Parts but it gets better I just don't know how to work on this parts.

to be continued.....

<3