Vol. 2 Ch. 18 The Decision

Yang's POV

After Y/N, Weiss, and I were up on the balcony, I turned to Y/N and said, "I saw you two kiss." He looked panicked and said, "That kiss was an accident, I swear!" I smirked and said, "I don't mind." He looked at me confused and said, "Huh?" I smiled and told him about Weiss and I's conversation the other day.

Flashback

Weiss was standing outside the door in her pajamas. She saw me and said, "Yang, I need to talk about something with you in private." I nodded and said, "Okay, what's up?" She took a deep breath and said, "I'm going to be honest with you, I think that I've fallen for your boyfriend. I didn't even realize that you and Y/N were dating. I found out earlier when I asked him if he'd go to the dance with me." I nodded, still slightly confused, and Weiss continued, "He let me down easy and said that he was planning on going with you. To be honest, I doubt that he knows how I actually feel about him, but I thought you should know since you're his girlfriend and my teammate." I looked at Weiss and hugged her. Then I said, "I don't think he'd mind if we both shared him. I wouldn't mind sharing him with you, do you?" She smiled and said, "I wouldn't mind at all. I think that we should keep it between you and me until the dance." I nodded and hugged her again and said, "I agree, now let's get some sleep."

End of Flashback

Your POV

I stood there shocked and said, "So you're both going to date me?" They both nodded and I said, "Okay, if that's the case, then Weiss, I need to tell you something that you must take to the grave." She nodded and I said, "Remember how I told you that I knew the true identity of The Nameless Huntsman?" She nodded again and said, "Yeah, why?" I took a deep breath and said, "I kinda lied, the truth is that I am The Nameless Huntsman." Then I explained to Weiss about my 1st semblance and about my past, even about Julia. When I finished, Weiss looked at me in shock and said, "Wow. I had no idea. Now that I think about it, the nickname Stranger In Blue makes a lot of sense." I smirked and said, "Yep. Now you won't tell anyone, right?" She nodded and said, "Not a soul." I smiled and said, "You know, you're actually a lot nicer than your sister, Weiss." Both girls looked at me and Weiss said, "You know my sister?!" I smirked and said, "Yeah, I even know the General personally. He actually gave me high level security clearance in Atlas a few years back." They nodded and I said, "Now let's go enjoy this dance already." They nodded and we went back down to the dance floor. I took turns dancing with both of them throughout the night.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.