Snow

Alex surges across the corridor to George's room and knocks on the door, excitement coursing through him.
They're currently staying in a hotel with the rest of the Eboys, on a filming retreat in New York.

No one knows the pair are dating so they're staying in separate rooms, something proving quite difficult.

"Al?" George rubs his eyes, having just woken up.
He opens the door, laughing as Alex jumps onto him aggressively.
"Why're you so energetic? It's 7am!" George yawns, detaching himself.
"Because.." he beams, rushing over to the window.
He pushes the curtains aside, pointing to what appears to be snow littering the pavement.
George hovers next to him, admiring the flaky sheets of white.

"No way." He grins, "it's not even November yet!"
"Exactly!" Alex laughs, eyes still drawn to the sight.
George watches him from afar, blushing at how cute he is, so enhanced by it all.

He moves closer, enveloping him in a hug. George ruffles his hair before planting a kiss on his cheek.
They linger a while longer, Alex as enticed by the view as George is him.

Pretty soon they move back to his bed, cuddling and watching a few cartoons.
Being separated for the past few nights hasn't been easy but they only have two more to go.

They'll be going shopping later, in Times Square but as of right now, they need to get ready to meet the others downstairs.

George reluctantly releases Alex from his hold,
"It's 9:00, we should probably get up."
"Just five more minutes." Alex pouts at him, pulling him impossibly closer.
George smiles, embracing him further.
He takes a mental note never to pass up that offer.

Once they're finally ready, Alex looks him up and down with a smirk.
"What?"
"Just you."
"What about me?"
"You're beautiful."
George reddens at this, giggling as he presses a light kiss to his lips.

Alex puts his beanie on and opens the door, remembering the room key at the last second.
They were supposed to be meeting them at quarter past, it's now twenty five to.

"Took you long enough." Will whines, observing as they stagger into the lobby.
"Sorry mate." George mumbles, "we were distracted by the snow.."
"You guys are such children." James laughs.
"Well we're not all 35!" George remarks, walking with the trio to get breakfast.

"So did everyone sleep alright?" James questions, buttering a croissant.
The pair lock eyes for a moment, exchanging a half hearted grin.

They know they can't tell them the truth, how actually it's been fairly hard because they can't remember the last time they slept alone.

They know they can't talk about how they were texting each other at 2:00 am, unable to get comfortable.

They know that they can't say how in love they are and that they've been dating for the past six months because they don't know how they'll react.

They know that they can't tell them any of it-especially that they want to share a room because they know they'll find it weird.

So instead, in true George and Alex fashion, they glance at each other for a second before settling on a simple,
"Yeah great, thank you."

But there's one thing neither of the boys know. Which is that James and Will are very much aware and have been for a long time.
In-fact they agree they've never seen a pair so perfect for each other.

However rather than pestering them about it, (knowing they'll come out in their own time) they prefer to watch in amusement as the two 'sneak' around, enjoying being in their own little bubble.

As much as this is true though, they do hope they'll do it soon.
Because they don't want them to feel the need to hide and they want to go on double dates.

But most of all, they don't know if they can hold in their admiration for their best friend's dating much longer.