Chapter 2 - Night 2, Part 1

You felt.. traumatized from the first night. It was as if the animatronic had feelings, maybe even.. a soul? No, that's.. ridiculous. Those things are fantasies, simply thoughts. Considering how horror-movie type your job was, though, it seemed anything could come true.

A blast of warm air greeted you once again when you opened the door. Today, you paid attention to every little detail. Ph1lza's green and white bucket hat was still in the corner of the stage, and you swore Wilbur's paint had worn off a bit. Tommy's hook seemed to be a little sharper than you remembered, and Tubbo's antennas seemed to be a bit bent.

You took a glance at the clock- 11:37 PM. Almost time for your night shift to start. As you wait, you start sweating, as if a sixth sense was triggered. Something was wrong. Something was different about this night. The animatronics moving around was supposed to be normal, right..?

Sitting in your chair you did a full 360, because that's appropriate for a formal job. The only thing that was calming you at the moment was to hear the clock ticking and tocking. You scrolled through the cameras, something in particular catching your eye.

Where was Tommy?

Filled with adrenaline, you threw a book to close the door left of you.

BANG!

" OW! Let me in, you bastard! "

Tommy would scrape his hook across the door, creating a loud, ear-piercing sound, and eventually leading to a small dent in the door. He looked through the small hole made in the dent and yelled these chilling words:

T: "HERE'S TOMMY!"

He attempted to bash a hole with his hook, but ultimately failed to do so.

"Why are you here, out of all places, attempting to break down my door?"

T: "Uh.. the flower plushie thing, give it here." still attacking door

T: "The hell they use to make doors now?!"

"Uh.. metal..?"

T: "Well I fu- I know THAT, what do you think I am? A child? "

" Yes, you are a child"

T: "YOU BIT- when I get in there I'll stick my hook up your ear."

"You're not getting this flower plushie back, nor are you getting in here, you know that, right?"

" I SEE HOW IT IS, BUDDY, " Tommy aggressively exclaimed.

" Bring It on.. child."

T: "I'm not alone, actually.."

====================

WORD COUNT: 379 WORDS

====================

Heyo! Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry it's short, next chapter coming out soon! Votes and follows are appreciated! If you have any suggestions for the plot, feel free to DM me on my discord, remi#3092 . Have a good rest of your day!

-Remial