Chapter 3: Night 2, Part 2

"Well, who ARE you with?"

T: "Oh, well your in BAD LUCK! Because I'm with.. uh.. BIG MAN WILBUR!"

"Oh, Wilbur? The one who fell yesterday-?"

T: "YES! THAT'S RIGHT THAT'S- wait, he did what? I mean his paint was scratched but I didn't think he'd fallen.."

Wilbur starts to come into vision in the window.

W: " Tommy, WHAT FFF- WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

T: "Well, THIS idiot thinks that they can defy MY FORCES!"

W: "ANYONE can defy your "fOrCeS", Tommy."

This was questionable. Two animatronics fighting with each other, right before your eyes. Were they programmed to do this? Was this a feature you could possibly turn off?

T: "Oh, well do YOU think ur so great? Huh?" Tommy said wait passion in his voice.

W: "Well I'm sure better than YOU, TOMATHY!"

T: "OH, DO YOU CARE TO PROVE THAT??"

As amusing as the fight was, you slowly remembered why you were here in the first place. You were a security guard.. for a children's show. Which.. also seemed to have crazy animatronics. That were out to kill you.

Slowly drifting away into your thoughts, a loud, short clanking sound startled you. RIght after, the sound of echoing, deep laughter started to drift through your ears.

(editors' notes: 

wilbur falls again lmafo

what a nerd lololololol)

W: "Oh, WELL THIS IS JUST GREAT!"

T: "Wow, SO MUCH GREATER THAN ME! "

W: "Oh, screw off Tomathy. Unless your gonna be useful and help me up"

T: "WHOS YOUR DADDY BIT- BUMMMM BOYYYY"

Now you think to yourself, "How the f*k do people simp for Wilbur," and also how you'll even survive the next few nights with your life on the line. Sleepy Boys Inc wasn't the safest place-

W: "Come on, tOmAThy, get me up!!"

-But as promised, it sure was entertaining. You know, if they forgot to kill y-

T: "Fine- Wait what was my main goal again?"

W: "GETTING ME UP YOU DOOF"

T: "I mean, BEFORE you mattered-"

Then, you remembered. Probably the one thing you shouldn't have ever forgotten- WHEN DID WILBUR EVER MATTER TO YOUR SOON TO BE DEATH BY TOMMY'S RUSTY HOOK?

W: "Ah, I think you wanted to stab someone?"

T: "Actually-" He starts, slowly walking towards you. "You're right."

In a classic, nightguard fashion, you say "no ♥ '' with your eyes and close the door in his face, lots of power to spare.

T: "Godammit-"

As you chuckle in a mix of joy and fear you hear a sudden bang on the other door. "I'm screwed," you mumble, turning to look at the other door and see something that.. surely was surprising.

TU: "HERES TUBBO!"

You see him, and immediately become frightened. That thing had pure craziness in his eyes..

T: "Oh hey Tubbo," his expression calming, "He's VERY clingy," Tommy warns, directed at you. Tubbo aggressively bangs his on the door saying "WAIT- NO THAT'S NOT-" repeatingly while you awkwardly sat there in silence, attempting to process what was going on.

DING, DONG, DING..

====================

                   6 AM

====================

WORD COUNT: 510 WORDS

====================

Thank you so much for reading my story! A vote and a follow is appreciated! If you have any suggestions for the plot, feel free to DM me on my discord, remi#3092

IM SORRY THERE'S NO ANGST IN THIS CHAPTER I KNOW SOME OF YOU WANTED IT ITS GOING TO COME I PROMISEE

- Low-sanity Remial